Brenmar Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

3135 Unity Dr Mississauga ON L5L 4L4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Streetsville  >  Brenmar Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Brenmar Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Evonne from Oakville
Evonne from Oakville

Furnace Repair

Brenmar installed our furnace through our home's builder (Rosehaven) but when we try to reach them for repair (two times we have needed to reach them) they never answer the phone and you can't leave a message.

User from Richmond Hill
User from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

HVAC

This company installed our HVAC system in a new home build three years ago. The duct work was awful and the furnace broke down during the second winter. Now that the cold nights have returned the furnace seems to have issues again but I can't get anyone to answer the phone from Brenmar. Maybe this is a shell company opened by the developer, who knows. Stay away from Brenmar.

Linda Wall from Mississauga
Linda Wall from Mississauga

New Furnace

We just purchased a new Carrier Infinity furnace from Brenmar and had them install it. The salesman Joe, was very straight forward and I didn't feel like we were getting a "pitch", like with the other companies we contacted (one salesman from another company prefaced every answer to a question with "OK, I'll be honest with you," like there was another choice.)

All our dealings with Brenmar were friendly and efficient. Their installers were prompt, and seemed very knowledgeable. They did a great job, and left my basement very clean. Their deposit was rather high, but I didn't care because their price was much better than the other quotes we got, and I figure I saved about $1000 going with Brenmar. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Matt G in Toronto
Matt G in Toronto

New AC and adjust duct work for new basement layout

Brenmar Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd
905-608-9330
3135 Unity Dr
Mississauga
L5L 4L4

We had three HVAC contractors stop by to give us a quote. Brenmar was not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. Joe listened to the layout my wife and I wanted for our future basement fit-out and his crew were able to deliver.

Just make sure their crews are clean-up after themselves. A large renovation does not excuse the mess of your subtrades being left behind. Brenmar is worth the call to get a quotation.

Sara in Ancaster
Sara in Ancaster
2 reviews Ancaster, ON

Humidifier Install and System balance

I had the same gentleman come to my house on 2 seperate occassions to do a balance on my HVAC system as well as install a humidifier on our furnace. He was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He called when he was 30 mins out so we didn't have to wait at home the whole 4 hour window. It was really easy dealing with this company and their employees. Now my entire house is warm and at a comfortable humidity. Thank you