Branthaven Homes

Great Experience
Great Experience
1 review Burlington, ON

Freedom Hannon/Hamilton

The reputation for excellence, quality, design and variety models helped me to make one of the biggest decisions in my life of buying a house. The entire process was smooth, despite of being one of the most stressful events in life, Branthaven Homes team, design Center, Frame Walk, PDI and Freedom Assistant Site Supervisor made the experience a very positive event in my life. What was promised to me it was delivered. I highly recommend this builder to everyone I know specially first time buyers. Quality, Clase and Style! Thank you Branthaven Homes for making a place that feels like a HOME.

Private User  in Hamilton
Private User in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

First Home Purchase

I purchased my first home from Branthaven and really regret buying it from this builder. Not only do i feel like i made a poor investment, they have rid me of all excitment of purchasing my first home. When driving by i noticed the back of my house was not bricked. I called customer care and that is when I was told the rear elevation would be 75% vinyl siding. Keep in mind the front elevation is majority siding as well. They did not provide a rear elevation drawing of my unit in the purchase aggreement which i am sure they did on purpose. Although i was told this was done for aesthetic purposes, it was done to cut cost! That kind of workmanship is below standard for a newly built home and i actually feel bamboozled!

Lloyd in Burlington
Lloyd in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Lakehouse mixed use townhouse purchase

From the beginning to final closing working with Branhaven salespeople interior decorators and the tradesman and sipervisors we have had a great experience. I would definitely refer (and already have) friends and family to purchase a Branthaven home if the opportunity arises. Thanks again for a job well done and will be looking to purchase another hone with Branthaven in he future!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Freedom Townhomes

We bought our first home at Freedom Townhomes community, and we've been so happy since we moved in. (I'm sure we'll be happier once construction is done!)
The Branthaven team has been a pleasure to work with. From sales, design, construction to keys pick up - they have been professional, responsive and friendly.
Despite the delays, it was a relatively stress-free process and worth the wait! I would not hesitate recommending this builder to my family and friends.

CHIN Ho in Grimsby
CHIN Ho in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Bad Staff

bad staff and do not know what they are doing , they do not call or inform us about all the dates required unless we called them

Give us hard time on closing and spoil the company reputation

Hello Chin, unfortunately we cannot find a record of you in our system.
We’re sorry to hear that the standard of excellence we strive to achieve was not met and we would like to review your concerns directly. If you could please contact our Customer Care Department at customercare@branthaven.com one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Olivia in Burlington
Olivia in Burlington
2 reviews Ayr, ON

Stressful

Branthaven builds an aesthetically pleasing home on the outside.
Unfortunately the outsourced contractors do sloppy work and do not stand behind their work.

The customer service is less than desirable.

Very stressful experience.

Hello Olivia, unfortunately we cannot find a record of you in our system.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great builder!

This is our fourth new build purchase and Branthaven has proven to be the best of all of the builders. All of the Branthaven and VanMar staff we have spoken to since moving in have been very courteous and competent. The responsiveness to requests for minor fixups has been excellent.

Barb and Ricky in Windsor
Barb and Ricky in Windsor
1 review Milton, ON

A builder like no other!!

A home buying and ownership experience like no other! We purchased our home in Milton at the ‘Pure’ site and have been extremely happy with our home.
We have nothing but amazing things to say about this home builder!! Having purchased from different builders in the past we now know the difference beween quality and workmanship.
Branthaven has a huge modern selection when it came to our design appointment-many of our guest continue to ask and comment about our fixtures, floors and counters and are shocked when I tell them it was all ‘standard’ and we didn’t pay extra. Thank your our great design consultant formaking the process easy and fun.
Once we moved in we had a few cosmetic fixes that were attended to right away. It was nice and easy to make a call to customer service and not have to wait a week or longer for a call back...Maureen and Lisa are exceptional ladies and get things done!!
Even when the diff trades came in they did not blame us the home owners, or tried to tell us that’s the way things are...everyone on site cares and treated us as if this was their home.
We would 1000 times over purchase a home from Branthaven again.

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Branthaven - Great Service

We recently purchased a home in Branthaven's "Lakehouse" development (Grimsby). Although there were many positive factors in this process, Branthaven fell short on some key things which prevented me from selecting a higher rating.

Without a doubt, Lisa Zdunska, Virginia Vader and Dean were the highlight of my overall experience and the post move-in process. They were receptive to our requests and concerns which led to a stress and hassle free move-in process.

My disappointment comes from the manner in which the exterior and project site was managed. Having the most expensive units in the development occupy first was very disappointing. We've had to live the longest in the dusty and dirty project site and 5 months later, we're still unable to open our windows. The dirt in the home is unbearable and as a result we've delayed moving in. From a cash flow perspective, I'm sure Branthaven wants to close the more expensive units first but after this move-in experience I would recommend that higher budgeted buyers select a builder who will treat them as a priority.

More about Branthaven Homes

As president of Branthaven Homes, Steve Stipsits provides a leadership role in setting the standards for quality new home building in the GTA West. From choice locations, innovative product, astute pricing, brand building marketing and superior customer service, Branthaven continues to be the homebuilder of choice for discerning buyers.