Branthaven Homes

Reviews for Branthaven Homes

Bettina
Bettina

Pre-construction townhome

It was very frustrating that my home was delayed for nearly a year, but I’ll give Branthaven some benefit of the doubt that it was in part due to circumstances not within their control. To be honest, I’m really happy with my home and how the interior came together. Special thanks to my design consultant Marla. There also weren't many defects upon closing. Those that were highlighted were promptly address by Chris who looks after warranties. He’s always courteous, quick to respond and follows up on any issues. The same can be said about Lisa from customer care. She's also extremely knowledgeable and goes out of way to help the customer! I'd recommend Branthaven to others.

jenniferxd
jenniferxd
1 review Hannon, ON

Freedom Townhouse Purchase

My husband and I recently bought a Freedom townhouse from Branthaven Homes. We are very satisfied with the floor plan and materials they used for the house. The staff from Branthaven Homes are very friendly and corporative. Sharon from the Design Center, Mike from the PDI program and John on site provided high quality customer service and gave us a lot helpful suggestions. I want to give a special thanks to Lisa from the customer service department and Maureen from the warranty department; they always responded to our calls and emails immediately and schedule repair requests right away. I would rate our overall experience a 4, due to some construction quality issues we experienced with one of our bath tubs, a kitchen pipe and third floor pipe.

Anneliese
Anneliese
1 review Hannon, ON

New House

We have run in a few problems with the new house, like frozen water pipe to upstairs bathroom, cold on suite bathroom, drafty windows, windows won't open when cold.
The service was fast with the frozen pipe but nobody showed up regarding the windows after 2 month.

Hi Anneliese,

Thank you for your review.
We would like to follow up on this warranty matter with our Warranty Department so we can better assist you.
Please kindly email your Development Name, Block and Lot Number to customercare@branthaven.com

Dave H.
Dave H.
1 review Grimsby, ON

New 2 Bed + Den Condo at Lake House Grimsby

Great craftsmanship, great customer service, ideal location. We are so happy with our purchase from Branthaven Homes. We would recommend this builder to anyone and will probably buy from them again in the future.

Great Experience
Great Experience
1 review Burlington, ON

Freedom Hannon/Hamilton

The reputation for excellence, quality, design and variety models helped me to make one of the biggest decisions in my life of buying a house. The entire process was smooth, despite of being one of the most stressful events in life, Branthaven Homes team, design Center, Frame Walk, PDI and Freedom Assistant Site Supervisor made the experience a very positive event in my life. What was promised to me it was delivered. I highly recommend this builder to everyone I know specially first time buyers. Quality, Clase and Style! Thank you Branthaven Homes for making a place that feels like a HOME.

Private User  in Hamilton
Private User in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

First Home Purchase

I purchased my first home from Branthaven and really regret buying it from this builder. Not only do i feel like i made a poor investment, they have rid me of all excitment of purchasing my first home. When driving by i noticed the back of my house was not bricked. I called customer care and that is when I was told the rear elevation would be 75% vinyl siding. Keep in mind the front elevation is majority siding as well. They did not provide a rear elevation drawing of my unit in the purchase aggreement which i am sure they did on purpose. Although i was told this was done for aesthetic purposes, it was done to cut cost! That kind of workmanship is below standard for a newly built home and i actually feel bamboozled!

Lloyd in Burlington
Lloyd in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Lakehouse mixed use townhouse purchase

From the beginning to final closing working with Branhaven salespeople interior decorators and the tradesman and sipervisors we have had a great experience. I would definitely refer (and already have) friends and family to purchase a Branthaven home if the opportunity arises. Thanks again for a job well done and will be looking to purchase another hone with Branthaven in he future!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Freedom Townhomes

We bought our first home at Freedom Townhomes community, and we've been so happy since we moved in. (I'm sure we'll be happier once construction is done!)
The Branthaven team has been a pleasure to work with. From sales, design, construction to keys pick up - they have been professional, responsive and friendly.
Despite the delays, it was a relatively stress-free process and worth the wait! I would not hesitate recommending this builder to my family and friends.

CHIN Ho in Grimsby
CHIN Ho in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Bad Staff

bad staff and do not know what they are doing , they do not call or inform us about all the dates required unless we called them

Give us hard time on closing and spoil the company reputation

Hello Chin, unfortunately we cannot find a record of you in our system.
We’re sorry to hear that the standard of excellence we strive to achieve was not met and we would like to review your concerns directly. If you could please contact our Customer Care Department at customercare@branthaven.com one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

More about Branthaven Homes

As president of Branthaven Homes, Steve Stipsits provides a leadership role in setting the standards for quality new home building in the GTA West. From choice locations, innovative product, astute pricing, brand building marketing and superior customer service, Branthaven continues to be the homebuilder of choice for discerning buyers.