Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Appliance Repair
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

CM Hillcrest
CM Hillcrest

stove repair

Steve's reviews are accurate. He returned my call quickly, diagnosed the problem over the phone and told me how much it would cost to fix. He showed up on time the next day and quickly fixed my stove.

Mike in Bloor West Village
Mike in Bloor West Village

Fixed My Ceramic Stove Top and Dishwasher

I had two appliances go down at the same time. I came across Steve Brannan through a Homestars search. Steve was extremely professional and timely in his service. He did a great job solving the problems (everything now working great). After dealing with many repairmen and contractors the things that impressed me the most about Steve was:
1. He called me back with answers when he said he would.
2. He got to my house ON TIME
3. He was completely honest and told me it may not be worth fixing the dishwasher and walked me through why.
4. Final costs were exactly what he quoted.

Steve will definitely be back if any other appliances of ours break.

THANKS STEVE.

James in High Park
James in High Park

Dryer Repair

I admit I called another company first... and they said it would be 4 business days until someone could come out. (I called on a Thursday afternoon)Which means by some miracle someone might call me on Tuesday. Never listening to the manufacturer's suggestions again.

With a new baby in house... dry clothes and blankets were a must.

Steve swooped in with the part in hand and fixed it in 20 minutes...

alex in downtown toronto
alex in downtown toronto

broken dishwasher

Steve called back promptly, came on time the next day, had the parts on hand and did an all round great job.
i wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. wish there were more out there like him.

David in Bradford
David in Bradford
1 review Bradford, ON

Dishwasher leak

Steve lives up to all the reviews. He returned my call the same day (the other guys still haven't called back) and was able to direct me to get my problem resolved without having to make a service call. The man knows his stuff.

Kim in Beaches
Kim in Beaches

Oven Repair

Steve correctly identified the problem on the phone and gave a quote which turned out to be a accurate. When he came there were no surprises. He completed the job quickly and efficiently. Very friendly and professional guy.

Lisa Parkdale-High Park
Lisa Parkdale-High Park

dishwasher repair

My dishwasher stopped working, so I called Steve. He was truthful, informative, quick and a pleasure to conduct business with. I highly recommend him. He also looked at my oven that was acting funny and suggested how its functioning might be improved.

Kathy in Upper Beach
Kathy in Upper Beach

Fix dishwasher, fix clothes dryer

Based on reviews from this forum, we hired Steve to fix a clothes dryer. Steve returns calls quickly (even on weekends), asks for a description of the problem and schedules a visit. We were tempted to get rid of the dryer but are glad we didn't, as it wasn't very old and Steve has fixed it so it works perfectly. He explains exactly what is wrong and how he will fix it. Plus he didn't accept payment until we tried the dryer out for a few days to ensure it was working properly again. It's been fine since he fixed it, about a year ago.

When our dishwasher went on the fritz more recently, we went back to Steve. Again, we were tempted to dump the thing (although the dishwasher wasn't that old either) and again we're glad we didn't as Steve repaired it so it's working fine again. He gave advice about how to keep the thing working properly (rinse the dishes!) and what detergents to use.

Steve really knows his appliances and he's very reliable.

James in Bloor West Village
James in Bloor West Village

Appliance repair - dishwasher, washer, dryer

Highly recommended. Steve appears to know every major appliance in the past 60 years: knows what goes wrong, when, what it'll cost & whether its worth it. Diagnosed correctly by phone; was prompt, courteous, efficient & cleaned up after himself. Gives good advice on advisability of fix vs replace & reliability of old & current brands. Doesn't sell appliances so no conflict of interest: won't recommend you replace if repair would be more cost effective.

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Fixed our JennAir stove

Steve is a knowledgeable, honest and reliable repairman. And very reasonable. We had 2 appliances on the fritz - our Smed dishwasher that was only 7 years old was leaking. And our JennAir stove was cutting out. We'd be halfway through cooking something and the stove would shut down. A long story short I called several repair companies. Steve was able to come the next morning (another said he'd call back and confirm and never did). Steve did a lot of recommending on the phone so we proceeded to purchase another brand of dishwasher (Steve at no charge recommended it wasn't worth repairing this European model as parts hard to get and costly). He arrived first thing the next morning and fixed our stove for a very low charge. He also offered to find a replacement for a missing stove knob. So he left - without asking for any $ - and came back 2 weeks later with the stove knob. THAT"S SERVICE! He's very professional and I'd trust him to fix any appliance he thought was worth fixing.
Thank you Steve.

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at

416-492-0758

or email me directly at brannansappliance@gmail.com

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!