Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

JessicaFromToronto in Toronto

As a working mom of two, I really panicked when my washing machine broke down, 2 days before the long weekend! I left a msg and Steve called me back within 30mins, had a quote and an appt for me shortly after that, and then - came & fixed it later the same day!! He was polite, professional and explained everything to me, including the options. I felt well looked after and would highly recommend to anyone with appliances in need of repair.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this lovely review!

Poor follow-up communication; no description of part replaced on bill; very expensive for 1/2 hour of service; talkative, but not about issue at hand; never addressed concern about door closing issue.

Job Price

I'm sorry to hear that you are so unhappy with the outcome of your repair, I'll need more specific information to address the issues. Please give me a call as soon as possible.

Regards,

Steve Brannan

Andrew in Toronto

Steve Brannan arrived the very next day after my call, right at the time promised, and provided friendly, fast and expert dryer repair service. Steve also gave me a recommendations on maintaining both of our machines and their life expectancy. Tails are wagging!

Thank you very much!

Dorothy in Toronto

The washing machine broke. Steve Brannan returned my call for service very promptly and came on the same day to repair it. I have used Mr. Brannan for all my appliance repairs for more than 20 years. His work is always excellent and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

Catherine from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Just a quick word about Steve ... we had an issue with our stove and I looked on the reviews here to see who to call, we decided on Steve. He called us back within 30 minutes of our message. True to other reviews here, he troubleshooted over the phone with my mother and determined that it was probably an electrical problem and not a stove problem. He recommended we call an electrician instead. That kind of honesty is refreshing. He did not charge to come out here to look at it, knowing that it probably wasn't a problem he would be fixing. We greatly appreciated that. He was right, it was an electrical problem. While he did not fix our stove this time, he has certainly earned a repeat customer. We have kept his name and will absolutely be calling him in the future with other appliance repair problems.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Patricia in York

Going to the laundromat isn't much fun when you are used to having your own machine at home. I phoned one repair service but that didn't pan out then a friend recommended Brannan's.
My phone call was returned promptly and to my surprise the machine was repaired the next day. Not only that but the spin cycles were checked and now the machine works better than ever. It was a pleasant, professional and efficient experience.