Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Lisa in Toronto

I have had two encounters with Steve. The first time I had trouble with my stove and I called him, he was able to coach me through the solution over the phone. The problem was simple and required no service call thus no charge.

The second time I had a different problem. He very quickly ferreted out what the issue was over the phone despite my very non-technical and vague explanation. He showed up with the right part and had me sorted out very quickly. He was very efficient and thorough and I felt he asked a fair price.

He is a nice guy but, more importantly, a very competent tradesman.

Kate in Toronto

Less than 24 hours after I called him, Steve fixed my 12-year-old dryer, explained in clear and simple terms what was wrong with it, and took it upon himself to perform a few preventative measures to ensure I don't have other problems down the road. When a crucial appliance breaks, that's exactly what you want: fast, reliable service from a knowledgeable and honest person who goes the extra mile and doesn't rip you off. Also important: Steve gave me a 2 hour time window, told me he thought he'd arrive at the beginning of it, and he actually did! How often does that happen in this day and age? Rarely if ever, which is why I'll only use Brannan's in the future.

Job Price

Thank you so much for this great review!

Bruce in Thornhill

This is the second time we called Steve. On the 1st occasion his advice over the phone was to replace the washing machine rather than repair! This advice having been taken we didn't hesitate to call when the dryer controls failed on Sunday evening. It was back in service in a busy household by 3pm the next day. Thanks Steve.

Sarah from Toronto

Steve Brannon always prompt and competent. My neighbours and I have used him for 30 years and we would not call anyone else. Trustworthy, explanatory and honest. he is the best.

Thank you!

Nancy from East York

Six days before Christmas, the lower element of our oven was not functioning. I called Brannan's appliances and received a return call within hours. Our stove is over 40 years old, so I was not certain the part could be replaced. Steve was able to order a replacement part and had the oven repaired and in good working order in 48 hours. He is extremely efficient, knowledgeable, and professional. He would be my first contact for any future appliance issue and I would highly recommend him!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

Eva

Just a few days before Christmas, the front right dual element on my Kenmore stove stopped working. Steve promptly and efficiently gathered all the relevant info, obtained the correct part and installed it. Through it all, Steve kept us informed of the timeline, came during the time period that he said he would, and did the work speedily and professionally.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Emily  in Toronto

I left a message at Brannan's and Steve returned my call almost immediately. He was able to come to the house the next morning. Extremely friendly and personable and knew what the problem was immediately. Fixed the Fridge in no time. Wouldn't hesitate to call him again when our appliances are in need of repair.

Thank you very much!

Steve was upfront about all costs and presented me with different options. He wasn't pushy and he was very knowledgable about his craft as he took minutes to diagnose the issue. Before any work was done, he told me what had to be done, how much it would cost, and the timing around it. It was a great not to get the run around. I would call him again without hesistation. He told me that the cost was above normal as it was electronics based and parts had to be ordered.
Sean (Very Satisfied Customer)

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review, it was my pleasure to work for you.

Al in Mississauga

Called Steve in the morning and he came over after receiving technical data on dryer, diagnosed the problem, fixed the problem and every thing was done in one morning.
Always called Steve on any appliance problem and he provides excellent, efficient service so have used him for many many years.

Job Price

Thank you for this great review.

We finally got tired of waiting an hour for the oven to come to temperature and called Steve. He got all the details and arrived a couple of days later with the necessary part and did the job in about 15 minutes. He also brilliantly described the problem to me -- he's VERY articulate and made it everything clear to this low tech woman. Later that day the three members of my household stood and watched as the temperature quickly climbed and it was more exciting than anything on TV!

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!