Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Jane in Toronto

Steve has helped me over the past 20 year with various issues - washing machines, stand up freezer, fridge. He is honest, fair, punctual, returns calls promptly, lays out all the facts (both good & bad), gives excellent estimates, and gives solid info about any new purchases you may have to make. I'm very appreciative of his help, knowledge and support. Thanks Steve!

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review!

Adrian

My fridge had been getting warmer and warmer and it was no longer keeping food fresh.

Called Brannan's Appliance Repair and had tech come over the next day. The tech arrived on time.

After dismantling the back panel to check for the issue he determined that the cause was that my Freon leaked out. I was informed that the repair would be very expensive and since I had a cheaper fridge I opted to not have it fixed.

The diagnostic cost would have been applied to the repair, but since my issue was too costly I decided to just pay the diagnostic key.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review.

Mark in Toronto

Steve was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. The repair went smoothly and as he predicted. I have added his number to my contacts list and will definitely call him again when my next appliance starts giving me trouble. I trust him to be honest and give straight forward answers. He saved the day.