Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Poor follow-up communication; no description of part replaced on bill; very expensive for 1/2 hour of service; talkative, but not about issue at hand; never addressed concern about door closing issue.

Job Price

I'm sorry to hear that you are so unhappy with the outcome of your repair, I'll need more specific information to address the issues. Please give me a call as soon as possible.

Regards,

Steve Brannan

Andrew in Toronto

Steve Brannan arrived the very next day after my call, right at the time promised, and provided friendly, fast and expert dryer repair service. Steve also gave me a recommendations on maintaining both of our machines and their life expectancy. Tails are wagging!

Dorothy in Toronto

The washing machine broke. Steve Brannan returned my call for service very promptly and came on the same day to repair it. I have used Mr. Brannan for all my appliance repairs for more than 20 years. His work is always excellent and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

Catherine from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Just a quick word about Steve ... we had an issue with our stove and I looked on the reviews here to see who to call, we decided on Steve. He called us back within 30 minutes of our message. True to other reviews here, he troubleshooted over the phone with my mother and determined that it was probably an electrical problem and not a stove problem. He recommended we call an electrician instead. That kind of honesty is refreshing. He did not charge to come out here to look at it, knowing that it probably wasn't a problem he would be fixing. We greatly appreciated that. He was right, it was an electrical problem. While he did not fix our stove this time, he has certainly earned a repeat customer. We have kept his name and will absolutely be calling him in the future with other appliance repair problems.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Patricia in York

Going to the laundromat isn't much fun when you are used to having your own machine at home. I phoned one repair service but that didn't pan out then a friend recommended Brannan's.
My phone call was returned promptly and to my surprise the machine was repaired the next day. Not only that but the spin cycles were checked and now the machine works better than ever. It was a pleasant, professional and efficient experience.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review!

JM in Toronto

This is the second time we have hired Brannon Appliances, first for a stove and this time for a washer. Steve Brannon is knowledgeable, above board, friendly and on time! He gave us good advice before we agreed to the repair and encouraged us to look at options. Steve was thorough and charged us as quoted. We highly recommend his services and would certainly call him again if needed.

Thank you!

Joan in Leaside

Today Steve Brannan came by to fix my Maytag front loading washer, which was dripping inside even after the cycle was finished. This is the third time I have called on Steve for various repairs in the past couple of years. He is extremely professional, polite, responds quickly to any messages left and has always been able to provide service within a short period of time. He is also very patient when I pepper him with questions! Terrific service overall.

F. Mackenzie in Toronto

My 15 year old Maytag dishwasher was starting to have some small problems. Mr. Brannan answered my voice message very quickly and we established what the problems were. He ordered the parts and made arrangements to visit within about three days. He explained all the possible costs and problems beforehand. He came on time, did a great job, left absolutely no mess plus was also very pleasant. I highly recommend Brannan's for repairs. He is also quite straightforward about whether he would consider repairs or replacements as the best option.

Charles from Toronto

My old Asko dishwasher gave up the ghost a little while back. I needed someone to pull out the Asko and install a new Bosch. I have used Steve for washer/dryer repairs before and was very happy with the work he did as well as his work ethic. He is very knowledgeable about all major appliances.

After I left a voice mail on his phone, Steve called back within 30 minutes. He asked me to email him a couple of pictures of the plumbing connections under the kitchen counter adjacent to the existing dishwasher just to make sure there are no surprises. Within 10 minutes we agreed on a price and he was promptly at my front door the next morning. The work was completed competently without delay. Steve was also kind enough to help me move the old dishwasher to the curb for the city to pick up. Thanks you Steve for a thoroughly enjoyable professional visit. Well done.

Job Price

It is always my pleasure to help! Thank you very much for this great review.

Mary in Scarborough

Mr. Brannan responded to my message in a timely manner. He made some inquiries about the problem and then told me he would get the parts and be available to do the repair in under 24 hours. Mr. Brannan's diagnosis was correct and the repair was done within 40 minutes. This is our third machine, over 15 years, brought back to life by Mr. Brannan.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this lovely review.

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!