Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Mike - Toronto in Toronto
Mike - Toronto in Toronto

Washing machine repair

My washing machine was not working. I left a message early in the morning, received a call back and estimate within 30 minutes. Machine fixed that afternoon. Outstanding courteous service.

Thank you very much!

paulmetcalfe416 in Toronto
paulmetcalfe416 in Toronto

Prompt, courteous, clean, effective

I (property manager) had issues with two stackable laundry units at a multi-unit rental property (one wasn't spinning properly, the other not moving through cycles). Steve showed up within the scheduled 2 hour window (other places give you a 5 hour window), and completed both sets of repairs within an hour and a half. This was in one visit mind you. Other places usually do an onsite evaluation THEN book a follow-up when they invariably need parts. Steve was able to diagnose both problems over the phone and come prepared to fix both machines in one go.

Thank you very much for this great review, it was a pleasure working with you.

Cari in North York
Cari in North York

Dryer repair

Very quick in service. Talked me through possible solutions before coming and charging me.
I was very pleased with service. Also very pleasant gentleman.
Gave recommendation of another repairman to fix vent

Thank you very much for this great review!

Always a fast response to calls followed by excellent service

This time my front loader washer quit draining. On other occasions my old stove and fridge required repairs. I have been delighted by the fast repairs and also with Steve the longevity of my appliances.

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Oven Repair

My oven was taking forever to preheat and giving off a strong smell of natural gas. I called Brannan Appliance Repair, left a message, and within a few minutes received a call back. I described the problem, and Steve immediately understood my issue AND what parts I needed. He then scheduled a time to come to my home one to two days later. He called me to confirm the day of the appointment, called again a few hours later to tell me he was running a bit late, and showed up on schedule. He was super-pleasant to have in my home, and I learned a lot chatting with him. From start to finish, fixing my oven was extremely easy. I also loved that he accepted etransfer as payment. We won't hesitate to use him again!

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work for you.

Washing Machine Repair

Excellent work. Nice guy. Ordered the parts (Samsung Washer) that he though might be used to repair washer BEFORE coming over. showed up on time and had it fixed in no time. Emailed me the invoice for my records. A great experience and I would highly recommend.

Gas Stove repair

Our stove was giving off a big bang when preheating. Steve came the same day we spoke to him. He sorted the problem right away and fixed it on the spot. He was professional, friendly and efficient.

Thank you very much!

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Fridge problem this time

Steve has helped me over the past 20 year with various issues - washing machines, stand up freezer, fridge. He is honest, fair, punctual, returns calls promptly, lays out all the facts (both good & bad), gives excellent estimates, and gives solid info about any new purchases you may have to make. I'm very appreciative of his help, knowledge and support. Thanks Steve!

Adrian
Adrian

Fridge Broken

My fridge had been getting warmer and warmer and it was no longer keeping food fresh.

Called Brannan's Appliance Repair and had tech come over the next day. The tech arrived on time.

After dismantling the back panel to check for the issue he determined that the cause was that my Freon leaked out. I was informed that the repair would be very expensive and since I had a cheaper fridge I opted to not have it fixed.

The diagnostic cost would have been applied to the repair, but since my issue was too costly I decided to just pay the diagnostic key.

Thank you very much for this great review.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Fridge repair

Steve was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. The repair went smoothly and as he predicted. I have added his number to my contacts list and will definitely call him again when my next appliance starts giving me trouble. I trust him to be honest and give straight forward answers. He saved the day.

Thank you very much for this great review! It was my pleasure to work for you.

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at

416-492-0758

or email me directly at [email protected]

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!