Offering service in Toronto ON
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Janet - Cricket Club
Janet - Cricket Club
9.8/10

Large Appliance Repair

416-492-0758
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Steve is a very professional and personable individual who provides quick response to calls and excellent service. He tells you what the problem is and how much it will cost before he begins. We've used his services three times, never for the same appliance. He specializes in large appliances.

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at

416-492-0758

or email me directly at brannansappliance@gmail.com

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!

Appliance Repair
No service to microwaves No service to these brands of appliance: Subzero, Miele, Fisher Paykel
If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at 416-492-0758. Thank you so much for considering me to service your major appliance. I fix most makes of washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. I would help a lot if you have the make, model and serial number of your machine before you call or send me an email.
If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at 416-492-0758. I fix most makes of major appliances but there are a few exceptions. I don't fix microwaves
If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at 416-492-0758. I specialize in telling you what's wrong and how much it will cost to fix before you have to spend money on a service call. I'm not perfect but I can usually help you figure out whether it's better to fix or replace your machine. Thanks for considering Brannan's Appliance Repair...
1988