Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

Reviews for Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

Paul S in Caledon
Paul S in Caledon

kitchen refacing

Great job on the install. No mess in sight and the crew was pleasent to deal with at all times. I would recomment all people to use these guys as they do really care about what they do. I am very pleased and have already recommended these folks to many of my friends.

Thanks for the great review!! We are grateful that you chose Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets for Kitchen Refacing project.

Tom Lussmann in North york
Tom Lussmann in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen counter laminate

Brampton Kitchens did a great job at replacing the laminate counter in my condo in short order and at a great price. They came out the same day I went to their shop, provided an accurate quote and were able to finish the job quickly at a price that no one else could come close to. The end product looks really good. I am very satisfied wth their work. Highly recommended

Thank you for the review, we are glad you liked the kitchen laminate.

s.white in Oakville
s.white in Oakville

Kitchen cupboards installed

Brampton Kitchen Logo.jpg Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd
905-457-8181
159 Rutherford Rd S
Brampton
L6W 1L4

The contractor that I hired to do our kitchen renovation job used Brampton Kitchens for the cupboards. They were installed on time with no problems.
THE PROBLEMS began about five years after they had been in place. The white laminated fronts of the cupboard doors are all coming loose from the doors themselves. I contacted my contractor who in turn contacted Brampton Kitchens. They said the company that made the doors is no longer in business and therefore I am out of luck.
SO what happened to the lifetime warranty that I had from Brampton Kitchens?????? It is obviously a manufacturing flaw but Brampton Kitchen will not stand behind the product they sold and installed. Not good business practice. They need to install new doors into my kitchen as part of their warranty.

Bruce Cabbagetown
Bruce Cabbagetown

Custom Kitchen Cabinets

Horrible processfrom the start to the finish. Brampton Kitchen Cabinets did a very poor quality job painting and terrible installation. Things go so bad, that at one point when the installation was delayed and we had only half the kitchen and the installer was being rude in my own home, I actaully had to ask the instraller to leave my home immediately! I've never had such a miserble renovation expereince.
The paint on several cabinets didn't match the sample colour, then the wrong sized doors were delivered and to top it off the delivery was several weeks behind schedule. We never got anymore then a simple sorry from Brampton Kitchens.

sledder in brampton
sledder in brampton

had my kitchen cabinets removed and replaced

Brampton Kitchen Logo.jpg Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd
905-457-8181
159 Rutherford Rd S
Brampton
L6W 1L4

I wasn't sure what i was going to do with my old kitchen but these guys gave me some ideas both on design and cost savings, better that 2 other quotes. Had to wait 2 weeks to start but they were in and out on time, and fantastic work - strongly recommended.

Thanks for the review and for choosing us for your Kitchen Cabinets!!

hagersville
hagersville
2 reviews Port Dover, ON

total kitchen

From the design stage the salesman was very good. he didn't pressure me into things I didn't really want he just listened and offered sugestions. The tear down and installation went as smoothly as it could and they were very willing to fit my schedule. The other contractors were also acccomodating. The finished product is amazing.

Thanks for the great review!! We are grateful that you chose us for your kitchen designing and installation. Best Regards from Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Team

Paari
Paari

Kitchen Cabinets and new counter tops

We recently had our kitchen renovated before we put our house up for sale. My new kitchen looks great, I love the colour combination of the cabinets and the countertops. My only two complaints are that:
1. I feel the installers should have done better estimates for the cabinetry area. Towards the end they were having a issue with the corner cabinet and it took approximately 4 1/2 hours longer that we were told.

2. I also felt that space was wasted in the new layout. I realized while I was putting dishes into the new cabinets that the depth was not as much as the old cabinetry and empty space was left at the top.

Thank you for choosing us for your kitchen cabinets and counter-top. We would try and improve our services with your advice.

Les in Brampton
Les in Brampton

Kitchen renovation

We replaced the builder's cabinets in our brand new home. The builder's cabinets were nice, but Brampton Kitchen cabinets are amazing. With the highest-level upgrades, and on-time and exceptional installation, the cabinets were nicer and 50% of the cost of most competitors. Some competitors were close in price, but didn't seem as reliable and trustworthy. I couldn't recommend Brampton Kitchens more highly.

Thank you for the great review! We are delighted to see that you are happy with your Kitchen Renovation. We highly appreciate that you acknowledged our hardwork

Sanda in Oakville
Sanda in Oakville

custom bathroom and laundry vanities

After horror story with [a competitor], this was a company I could recommend. On time expected quality, extra mile...
Mr. Balvinder Singh, or Vince all the respect to you and your family business.

Manjinder Samra (Woodbridge)

Kitchen renovation

These guys were amazing and on-time.

Everyone who sees my new kitchen raves at how beautiful it costs.

And the price was very reasonable.

A few very minor touch-ups were required, but a service-man was sent out right away to fix the issues.

More about Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

From the year 1989 Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd. has been designing and manufacturing Custom Cabinetry, with Custom Kitchens being its flagship service. Brampton Kitchen follows a set of ethical values and professional procedures. We operate with the highest level of integrity and rigidly adhere to the policy of customer service, accountability and skill. We are a credible organization that stands behind its product.
Extensive experience of several years and expertise of best artisans and craftsmen, we create designs that stand out. Be it your Kitchen, Bathroom, Vanity, Entertainment Unit, Bar or Walk-in Closet we have the skills to meet your every need. Our thorough knowledge of our trade is our biggest asset. We learn about your lifestyle while working alongside with you, so as to tailor your kitchen or cabinetry according to your specifications. From Planning to Designing to Manufacturing, we make sure you love every step along the way. We educate you about the industry, current trends and styles so that you make an informed decision. We can turn your dream into reality without having to compromise on budget or quality.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Cabinetry & Millwork, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, and Countertops
All Custom Cabinetry - Custom Kitchens, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Bars, Entertainment Units, Walk-in Closets, Offices, Counter-tops. Kitchen Doors, Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Cabinets, Wall Units, TV units, Custom bars, Custom built-ins, custom bars, custom cabinetry, custom entertainment units, custom walk in closets, custom vanities, Custom bathroom cabinets, Custom kitchen
Kitchen / Bathroom / Offices / Entertainment Units / Closets / Bars- Manufacturing, Planning and Designing. Cabinet Installation, Servicing, Refacing of Cabinetry, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen styles, Kitchen Manufacturing, Kitchen Designing, Bathroom Designing, Kitchen planning, kitchen redesigning, kitchen cabinetry design, counter-top installation, cabinet removal, post installation services, Kitchen designer available, custom kitchen designing, customized manufacturing, customized kitchen styles
Richelieu, Blum, Caesarstone, Diamastone, Brampton Kitchen and Cabinets, Silestone
Classic, Contemporary, Modern - All Customized. Customized, traditional, transitional, rustic, modern, luxury, royal,contemporary
Over 25 years of experience, Kitchens manufactured in our own 25,000 sq.ft. facility, In-house designers,
1989