Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

John from Brampton
John from Brampton

Custom Kitchen and Cabinets in Brampton

Assisted Review

I am writing this letter of reference due to the exceptional quality and service I received from Brampton Kitchens for the design and install of my kitchen. From the moment we walked in the door of the showroom we were impressed. Unlike most kitchen showrooms they were able to demonstrate their craftsmanship, quality and selection. We were immediately greeted by the receptionist and told that it would be a little bit of a wait for a salesman to assist us since we did not have an appointment and it was very busy but feel free to look around and see if there was anything that suited our needs. We were drawn to a set of cabinets on the floor that was exactly what we were looking for. This was a welcome change from a selection of doors and paint chips that many of the competitors use. After about 1/2 hour a salesman came to meet us.

The salesman we dealt with was Luke and after visiting several other kitchen companies he was a very pleasant change from what we had come to expect. He was very up front and knowledgeable and was able to explain their process very easily. We set up an appointment for Luke to come to our house and look at possible options for our kitchen design. Given we are in an older smaller house with limited space we knew it would be difficult to make changes. We were pleasantly surprised when Luke was able to offer several recommendations and inform me of challenges and potential hidden costs with each. We agreed on a design and Luke took measurements to give us a price. The next day we went back to meet him and go through the options that dictate the price. We opted for the higher end Blum hardware which we knew would increase the cost but also the quality. Luke was quickly able to calculate all costs and give us an immediate quote.

We decided to go with this design and as promised the kitchen was completed on time. When the installers came I was not happy with one of the upper cabinets as it was out of proportion with one of the lower cabinets. After a quick call a second truck arrived and took the cabinet and before the rest was installed they had returned with a new cabinet. After all the install was complete and the sink and counters were installed we noticed the back of the lower cabinets was unfinished looking due to the back board on the lower cabinets. We called Luke and he came to inspect and had a service call done within a few days with a simple strip of trim that gave it that finished look.

Excellent cabinets that keep getting compliments and excellent service. I highly recommend Brampton Kitchen Cabinets.
John And Janice Martin Brampton

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Your review would enable our potential customers to make an informed decision. It was so nice to have worked with you, thank you for giving us the opportunity to design and manufacture your custom kitchen. We are so glad we were able to make you happy.

Manny D from Brampton
Manny D from Brampton

custom Kitchen and cabinetry

We recently built a custom home and selected Brampton Kitchen Cabinets for our complete cabinetry work for the new build. We were impressed with their quality and workmanship. The are timely and their customer service after the install was exceptional as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone for custom cabinetry. Everyone that comes over are stunned and continue to compliment on the work.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you gave us the opportunity to built your custom kitchen and cabinetry, your confidence in us is greatly appreciated.

ram
ram

New kitchen island and entertainment unti

Wanting to extend our existing kitchen for storage, we wanted to build an island with matching cabinets to the kitchen in our breakfast area and also additional storage cabinets as part of an entertainment unit there. Bhola from Brampton Kitchen and the entire staff were amazing and they did a fabulous job of the new extension - it is one of the best renovation work we have done in our house and puts a smile on our face everytime. Thank you! Vino

Thanks for the great review Vino ! We are glad that the kitchen renovation puts a smile on your face. Kind Regards- Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Team

Greg Higgins in Acton
Greg Higgins in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

New kitchen design and installed by Brampton Kitchen

My wife and I chose Brampton Kitchens for our remodel.
What a mistake! The design of the corner cupboards was so poor they are inaccessable and almost useless. We can't even fit a pot or tray through the cupboard door or reach in to get something.
To make matters worse, within 6 months the finish started flaking off.
We complained but the owners refused to help us claiming "the finish we chose is not suitable for kitchens" ??? Something they should have warned us about. The product was reccomended by them, but can't get damp or wet! Did I mention we have a sink and dishwasher in our kitchen?
Very disappointed, wouldn't recommended this business to our worst enemy.
Stay away if your concerned what so ever with quality!! BEWARE!
Greg Higgins

Paul S in Caledon
Paul S in Caledon

kitchen refacing

Great job on the install. No mess in sight and the crew was pleasent to deal with at all times. I would recomment all people to use these guys as they do really care about what they do. I am very pleased and have already recommended these folks to many of my friends.

Thanks for the great review!! We are grateful that you chose Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets for Kitchen Refacing project.

Tom Lussmann in North york
Tom Lussmann in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen counter laminate

Brampton Kitchens did a great job at replacing the laminate counter in my condo in short order and at a great price. They came out the same day I went to their shop, provided an accurate quote and were able to finish the job quickly at a price that no one else could come close to. The end product looks really good. I am very satisfied wth their work. Highly recommended

Thank you for the review, we are glad you liked the kitchen laminate.

s.white in Oakville
s.white in Oakville

Kitchen cupboards installed

The contractor that I hired to do our kitchen renovation job used Brampton Kitchens for the cupboards. They were installed on time with no problems.
THE PROBLEMS began about five years after they had been in place. The white laminated fronts of the cupboard doors are all coming loose from the doors themselves. I contacted my contractor who in turn contacted Brampton Kitchens. They said the company that made the doors is no longer in business and therefore I am out of luck.
SO what happened to the lifetime warranty that I had from Brampton Kitchens?????? It is obviously a manufacturing flaw but Brampton Kitchen will not stand behind the product they sold and installed. Not good business practice. They need to install new doors into my kitchen as part of their warranty.

Bruce Cabbagetown
Bruce Cabbagetown

Custom Kitchen Cabinets

Horrible processfrom the start to the finish. Brampton Kitchen Cabinets did a very poor quality job painting and terrible installation. Things go so bad, that at one point when the installation was delayed and we had only half the kitchen and the installer was being rude in my own home, I actaully had to ask the instraller to leave my home immediately! I've never had such a miserble renovation expereince.
The paint on several cabinets didn't match the sample colour, then the wrong sized doors were delivered and to top it off the delivery was several weeks behind schedule. We never got anymore then a simple sorry from Brampton Kitchens.

More about Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

From the year 1989 Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd. has been designing and manufacturing Custom Cabinetry, with Custom Kitchens being its flagship service. Brampton Kitchen follows a set of ethical values and professional procedures. We operate with the highest level of integrity and rigidly adhere to the policy of customer service, accountability and skill. We are a credible organization that stands behind its product.
Extensive experience of several years and expertise of best artisans and craftsmen, we create designs that stand out. Be it your Kitchen, Bathroom, Vanity, Entertainment Unit, Bar or Walk-in Closet we have the skills to meet your every need. Our thorough knowledge of our trade is our biggest asset. We learn about your lifestyle while working alongside with you, so as to tailor your kitchen or cabinetry according to your specifications. From Planning to Designing to Manufacturing, we make sure you love every step along the way. We educate you about the industry, current trends and styles so that you make an informed decision. We can turn your dream into reality without having to compromise on budget or quality.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Cabinetry & Millwork, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, and Countertops
All Custom Cabinetry - Custom Kitchens, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Bars, Entertainment Units, Walk-in Closets, Offices, Counter-tops. Kitchen Doors, Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Cabinets, Wall Units, TV units, Custom bars, Custom built-ins, custom bars, custom cabinetry, custom entertainment units, custom walk in closets, custom vanities, Custom bathroom cabinets, Custom kitchen
Kitchen / Bathroom / Offices / Entertainment Units / Closets / Bars- Manufacturing, Planning and Designing. Cabinet Installation, Servicing, Refacing of Cabinetry, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen styles, Kitchen Manufacturing, Kitchen Designing, Bathroom Designing, Kitchen planning, kitchen redesigning, kitchen cabinetry design, counter-top installation, cabinet removal, post installation services, Kitchen designer available, custom kitchen designing, customized manufacturing, customized kitchen styles
Richelieu, Blum, Caesarstone, Diamastone, Brampton Kitchen and Cabinets, Silestone
Classic, Contemporary, Modern - All Customized. Customized, traditional, transitional, rustic, modern, luxury, royal,contemporary
Over 25 years of experience, Kitchens manufactured in our own 25,000 sq.ft. facility, In-house designers,
1989