Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

Kathy in Brampton
Kathy in Brampton
1 review , ON

New Kitchen

I just can't say enough positive things about Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets. What a wonderful experience we had with the design and installation of our new kitchen! Quality workmanship and outstanding Customer Service are clearly the pillars they have built their company on. Padam and the entire team were amazing. It was such a positive experience from start to finish! Everyone, from Padam, the guys in the plant, the showroom staff, the counter people and the installers, were knowledgeable, professional, and patient with our many questions and requests! "No problem" was the answer I heard over and over again throughout the entire process. The "after installation service" has been equally as positive. Having a beautiful new kitchen is a dream come true and I absolutely LOVE it! I have no hesitation in recommending Brampton Kitchen Cabinets to my friends and family!

Thank you Kathy for such an amazing review. It is customers like yourself who give us the confidence to do our job in the best possible way. Quality and service are our priority and we are grateful you acknowledged that. Padam and our team had an equally good time working on this kitchen with you. Hope you make many good memories in your kitchen. Best Regards from Brampton Kitchen & cabinets Ltd.