Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

Reviews for Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

Jack and Michelle  from Brampton
Jack and Michelle from Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

My wife and I did some hard searching finding the right company to complete our perfect kitchen renovation. After having 5 different companies visit our home and receiving 5 totally different quotes we settled with Raj and Brampton Kitchens. They gave us a demolition date and the installation date that met our needs. One piece of advise make sure the demo date and the installation date are at least one week apart in case you run into issues beyond your control. Raj helped us with the total design and showed us exactly what it would look like after completion and he did not disappoint. Our kitchen looks amazing and we have a lot of people to thank for that from Brampton Kitchen. First Jas at reception who was very helpful and patient helping us pick our cupboards, the color, the handles and even helped us with the counter top. Our kitchen installation would have been delayed if it wasn't for Eduardo and Gurpreet coming to the rescue to get some necessary work completed one day before the installation date. They really saved the day. I would like to thank Mahinder and the installation team, they really take there time with the installation making sure everything is perfect and clean after they are finished and last but not least Jaz who completed the kitchen with his professional advise on the granite counter top and back splash, helping us make the perfect choice. We can't believe how the seamless counter top and back splash just adds elegance to the kitchen and just makes the cabinets stand out that much more. Thank you to everyone at Brampton Kitchens and if we forgot to mention anyone we apologize.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets is the best! Extremely knowledgeable and skilled at what they do. They are the best in everything from beginning to end, planning, designing, building/fabrication, installing, customer service/follow up etc.. We are extremely happy with our new, stunning kitchen! When friends and family walk in to our new kitchen they say "Wow!". I highly recommend them.

Bhavin in Brampton
Bhavin in Brampton

Very Professional

We thought that the sales people and the service and the timing was very professional. they did everything on time and per the design. I would totally recommend them for anyone to do business with.

Chris
Chris
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We looked to replace our original kitchen cabinets and friends of ours
recommended Padam and Brampton kitchens. After coming and looking at our original kitchen, Padam suggested a meeting at the showroom.
We went over their recommended design which included a totally redesigned 84” island. The result was a total overhaul of our entire kitchen. We signed the design and the agreed on the date of instal which included the quartz instal and removal of our current kitchen. Since installing the new island was going to be in a different area of the kitchen I had my doubts due to the complex nature of the move. However Padam did not and arranged all the proper trades to make this happen. The end result was our dream kitchen. On time and in budget. Like to thank Padam and the entire Brampton Kitchen staff for their patience and confidence thru this entire process. We will be enjoying our new kitchen for years to come. Happy holidays. Chris & Starr

Garry in Toronto
Garry in Toronto

Great Quality and Reliable Service

I was looking for a Quartz Countertop for my home office. I visited a number of other places in search for the right shade /sparkle that I had in mind. I was disappointed by what I saw in other stores. Either the quality was not good (i.e. commercial use quartz) or the delivery time was too high also some installers had mentioned it would be 2 pieces since it was about 13 ft long.

So I reached out to Brampton Kitchen and met Jas, he really understood what I was looking for and showed me some samples. He helped me choose the one that meets my needs and is trendy based on his D2D experience in the industry ( I am usually not always looking for this kind of stuff so his feedback was valuable ) .
I found their quality of Quart was High and it mattered to me the most, he offered to make it one piece , which looks great.
The installers were timely and it was ordered and installed within a week.
Kudos to the installers who were able to fit it in with a tolerance of about 1 inch for 13 ft long slab.

Robin Pereira  in Brampton
Robin Pereira in Brampton

Kitchen renovation

We are extremely pleased and more than satisfied with the design and installation of our new kitchen by Brampton Kitchen.
Our idea was to get an estimate for remodelling our kitchen but signed within a couple of hours of visiting their showroom. Raj was highly professional and knowledgeable, he visited our home immediately and suggested modification and design to suit our kitchen layout. Their cabinet installer Manjit and countertop installer Sombo did an excellent job. Their office staff were friendly and accommodated us to suit our schedule and still the work was completed on time.

Robin

Josie S in Vaughan
Josie S in Vaughan

Kitchen cabinet reno

Having Brampton Kitchen renovate our kitchen was a very pleasant experience. Their entire staff from shop foreman to customer service to designer to installers were all friendly and very accommodating, there was nothing that was too much of a problem. Their installation process was well synchronized and punctual. Their design proposals were reviewed several times on overhead screens so that we could clearly visualize what we were getting. Phone calls were always promptly returned. But even more impressive was their exceptional quality of workmanship. We would not hesitate to recommend Brampton Kitchen.

David a.
David a.

Kitchen Renovation

After interviewing several kitchen companies, we received a recommendation from our neighbors who had used Brampton Kitchens.
Our first meeting with Padam was a success right from the beginning as he arrived right on time. He told us he would have our estimate ready the following day and he did. We went to the showroom and he had a mock up on a big screen t.v. ready for us. Every meeting there after was pleasant. Nothing is too much trouble for this company.
Our installation was scheduled and a few days prior to the installation we were scheduled to go to the manufacturing department to check out our cupboards. This meeting takes place with the gentleman in charge of manufacturing who is very friendly and knowledgeable.
Our end result was our kitchen was installed on the exact day it was scheduled and we couldn’t be happier. Everyone in this company arrives on time and eager to please you. We had wonderful installers and a very professional experience.
Phyllis and David

Arvinder in Brampton
Arvinder in Brampton

Kitchen, Entertainment and buffet unit

I had a great experience with Brampton kitchen and was a returning customer for another project. Padam is the owner who quoted me for my entertainment and buffet unit. As I mentioned in my past review, the kitchen installed had excellent quality as well as service. Whilst installing my buffet and entertainment unit, my experience was even better as I got to know Padam, who was very helpful, knowledgeable and supportive in every aspect. I learned a lot from him through the excellent customer service. Leadership and courtesy in business in my experience started from top level. Prasinna was proficient in communicating and answering any requests. Even installers were great with high level of professionalism and caring for homeowner’s space. I would love to recommend Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets to anyone who is looking for good quality at a reasonable price and guaranteed high customer satisfaction.

MBF2018 in Brampton
MBF2018 in Brampton

Excellent customer service

My husband and I have wanted to renovate our kitchen since we first bought our home. With less than 9 weeks from expecting our first child we decided to take the plunge and get it done. Jas was and continues to be the best sales person I’ve ever come across. His professionalism and his teams incredible sensitivity to my pregnancy and our very tight timeline was beyond my expectations. Even as the scope of the project changed, the great people at Brampton Kitchen worked with us and within our budget. They offered great alternatives when faced with directional changes. They never nickel and dimed the project and were always clear and offered great insight to the budget. The entire experience left my husband and myself feeling like we were family by the great people at Brampton Kitchen. Especially Jas, at one point when I was 37 wks pregnant my husband had to travel for work and my family support were out of town as well. Jas treated us like family and i knew he was there for us if we needed him. When it was all done the installation was flawless and the team that came installed quickly and cleaned up after themselves like it was their home too. Thank you so much for giving my small family our dream kitchen. It’s beyond anything I could’ve imagined and we are so happy and grateful for the wonderful service. We highly recommend using them for all your kitchen and bathroom renovations. And a very special thank you to Jas. You’re such a wonderful person and we are so happy to have made such a great friend.

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. Customer service the top most priority at Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us and love your new Custom Kitchen. Jas equally enjoyed working with you. Thank you for such a heartfelt feedback which will allow our potential customers to see what it is really like to work with us. Hope you make many great memories in your new kitchen. Best Regards from our Team.

More about Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

From the year 1989 Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd. has been designing and manufacturing Custom Cabinetry, with Custom Kitchens being its flagship service. Brampton Kitchen follows a set of ethical values and professional procedures. We operate with the highest level of integrity and rigidly adhere to the policy of customer service, accountability and skill. We are a credible organization that stands behind its product.
Extensive experience of several years and expertise of best artisans and craftsmen, we create designs that stand out. Be it your Kitchen, Bathroom, Vanity, Entertainment Unit, Bar or Walk-in Closet we have the skills to meet your every need. Our thorough knowledge of our trade is our biggest asset. We learn about your lifestyle while working alongside with you, so as to tailor your kitchen or cabinetry according to your specifications. From Planning to Designing to Manufacturing, we make sure you love every step along the way. We educate you about the industry, current trends and styles so that you make an informed decision. We can turn your dream into reality without having to compromise on budget or quality.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Cabinetry & Millwork, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, and Countertops
All Custom Cabinetry - Custom Kitchens, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Bars, Entertainment Units, Walk-in Closets, Offices, Counter-tops. Kitchen Doors, Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Cabinets, Wall Units, TV units, Custom bars, Custom built-ins, custom bars, custom cabinetry, custom entertainment units, custom walk in closets, custom vanities, Custom bathroom cabinets, Custom kitchen
Kitchen / Bathroom / Offices / Entertainment Units / Closets / Bars- Manufacturing, Planning and Designing. Cabinet Installation, Servicing, Refacing of Cabinetry, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen styles, Kitchen Manufacturing, Kitchen Designing, Bathroom Designing, Kitchen planning, kitchen redesigning, kitchen cabinetry design, counter-top installation, cabinet removal, post installation services, Kitchen designer available, custom kitchen designing, customized manufacturing, customized kitchen styles
Richelieu, Blum, Caesarstone, Diamastone, Brampton Kitchen and Cabinets, Silestone
Classic, Contemporary, Modern - All Customized. Customized, traditional, transitional, rustic, modern, luxury, royal,contemporary
Over 25 years of experience, Kitchens manufactured in our own 25,000 sq.ft. facility, In-house designers,
1989