Brampton Galleries Antiques & Fine Furniture

Antique Retailers
54 Nuggett Crt Brampton ON L6T 5A9
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in Malton  >  Brampton Galleries Antiques & Fine Furniture

Review for Brampton Galleries Antiques & Fine Furniture

AVA in Toronto
AVA in Toronto

Several pieces for various rooms

I shop regularly for all my furnishings at Brampton Galleries. Each week new pieces arrive at the store that are unique and can't be found in the commercial furniture stores. I make a point of visiting each month to see what is available because I'm in the process of furnishing my living room and bedroom. Brampton Galleries offers fair prices for quality furniture that is unique, and that's important to me. I'm looking for solid wood furniture i.e. cherry, maple and walnut, that is hard to come by, and Brampton Galleries always has new selections to pick from. I've been very happy with the service (price, delivery, product, and staff) ans would recomemnd them to anyone who is looking for quality at a fair price.