Boulevard Property Inspection Ltd.

6-2400 Dundas St W Suite 503 Mississauga ON L5K 2R8
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  Boulevard Property Inspection Ltd.

Reviews for Boulevard Property Inspection Ltd.

Jay in Leslieville
Jay in Leslieville

Home Inspection

My inspector was very informative- to the point of giving me too much information in one session. As a first time home buyer there's a huge learning curve. Since buying my home I haven't found any major issues that were not in my report. The inspector was very clear on what issues he was unable to comment on (ie. if he could not see or access an area) and gave me info on approx. cost of the recommended repairs.

Nic in Mississauga
Nic in Mississauga

Home Inspection

Our inspector was very helpful and we learned a lot about our home. He showed us important information such as where are water shut-off valves are, where are gas line is located and provided us ideas on how to maintain certain items on our own. We were very happy with the service.