BouClair - Oakville

Reviews for BouClair - Oakville

Rita Ng from Mississauga
Rita Ng from Mississauga

Curtain & rod

I found the price of the curtain & rod in Bouclair are a bit higher but the quality is good. The service they provided are good & helpful. When I found the product I wanted was not in that shop, the sales help me call the other shop and I can finally get the curtain I wanted in the other shop.

Debbie-Oakville
Debbie-Oakville

New curtains for my home

I recently moved and need new curtains for my home and really did not know where to look. I flyer came for Bou-Clair and thought I would check them out as I had never been there. I not onlky found great curtains but were very inexpensive.

Tuffy
Tuffy

9.8/10

Home accents

I was recently browsing at BouClair, looking for some new ‘accessories’ for my home, and was rather impressed with both the quality and selection. The have very nice ‘accents’ for the home, including furniture (like coffee tables and end tables), window dressings (blinds and drapes), and other decorating accessories like area rugs and picture frames. Lots of the pieces are unique and very tasteful. I ended up buying a few Christmas gifts here (they even have a Christmas ‘collection’), which I will feel very good about giving to my friends. I found the staff to be helpful and friendly, without being overbearing. I will definitely return, as well as recommend BouClair to others.