BouClair - Mississauga

Reviews for BouClair - Mississauga

Jay Quon in Mississauga
Jay Quon in Mississauga

Interior Decorating Items

After looking to decorate my home, I happened to stumble upon this place by accident. After going in, I was pleasantly surprised with their selection and pricing.

As they have a large clearance section, this was particularly great as I was able to find a lot of paintings that were pretty cheap and looked nice.

They also had a good selection of mirrors at fair prices for both bathroom and living rooms.

Overall, ended up purchasing lots of pictures to put around the house, and saved a pretty penny while doing so.

Nikki in Mimico
Nikki in Mimico
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Redesigning A Bedroom

Bouclair has become a great store for bedroom linens and accessories. They have a great selection of ornaments and art work. I just purchased a storage ottoman and really like it.

beanford
beanford

finishing touches

While trying to finish off both the bedroom and our guest, we went to Bouclair to see what they had. The isles are organized by colour, which makes it really easy to find everything to co-ordinate. We got yellow prints for the bedroom, and green vases and boxes for the office. The staff were very helpful, but unobtrusive and not pushy. I was able to take my time deciding what to get, without any sales pressure. Awesome store!

Jenny from Oakville-5244
Jenny from Oakville-5244

First sewing project

I finally learned to sew and was ready to try my hand at making a dress for my little daughter. The staff at BouClair were friendly and knowledgeable and helped me decided on the right fabric and measurements to complete my project. The prices were also fantastic!