Boss Sound & Communications

Boss Sound & Communications

Reviews for Boss Sound & Communications

worst

Family business
They don’t care and do not know what they sell.

I don't want to think about this place anymore.

worst shopping experience in my life..

I never visit this place again

Amber baird in Toronto
Amber baird in Toronto

Great service

Great service and very friendly family owned store! They have amazing prices and are very knowlegable. I will defiantly recommend this store to my family and friends for all there technology needs!

Greg Sipos from Milton
Greg Sipos from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Late receipt

I ordered an item with the site indicating shipment will happen to the address within 48 hours. One week later still nothing. Called them in person, but customer service said they are too busy and to send an email. Finally got an email response, but I would have appreciated if they had told me that supplier causes delay.

Ryan in Malton
Ryan in Malton
1 review Kitchener, ON

Car Stereo. Be CAREFUL when buying from BossSound

BossSound does not honour what they say to you, and tries to trick you into buying equipment that doesn't fit or don't need and when you try to return these items they scream at you. Originally i Bought a pioneer car stereo from them and before i bought it i asked the man who owned the store if i could return it if it simply didn't fit, He said yes so i bought it. I didn't notice him write "No refunds" on the receipt and he had me sign, ha very sneaky. So car stereo didn't fit and i came down less than a week later to look for a new car stereo and when i said that i would just like my money back they flipped out at me, they screamed at me, they accused me of l y i n g when i said that he would refund my money, and then they called security on me. Very embarrassing to have happen to you when your just trying to shop in a store. They would only let me exchange the product with something else they had at the exact same price which was hard considering their selection is mostly junky and low quality. So i was trapped there, wanting to leave but i had to pick something else that would fit and i would have to settle for. This Store is TERRIBLE and needs to be closed, by far the worse customer experience I've ever had in my life, The store looks like a dump and you can't trust the products or anything the people say or do. I was lured in by good deals on kijiji, if your in the same situation as i was please reconsider and go somewhere that you can't trust the people aren't just going to sell you garbage just to make money. They take advantage of people at bosssound and its not right.

mathew from Toronto
mathew from Toronto

tv mount

Be careful when you buy things from this shop.i bought a 70" sony TV and a wall mount recommeded by the sales guy. This substandard mount was sold to me at an exorbitant price of $100. I mounted the tv and the mount broke down and destroyed the tv. I contacted the shop and he was not even ready to listen to me. The mount is made of plastic parts made in china and the shop claimed that it can hold up to 85" TV. Be careful when buying things from this shop

Rt from Calgary
Rt from Calgary

Cerwin Vega speakers

Boss Sound out of Ontario shipped the speakers to Calgary no issue or concerns
I would use them again, and recommend the service of coarse try and by the speakers from Cerwin Vega.