Borg Custom Audio And Video Ltd.

Electronic Retailers
Pickering ON L1V 4V8
HomeStars  >  Electronic Retailers in Pickering  >  Borg Custom Audio And Video Ltd.

Reviews for Borg Custom Audio And Video Ltd.

Projector and Speaker installation

Another great installation completed by Ken. Excellent product selection for the projector mount and in celing speakers. Completed in wall wiring in a complicated finished basement setup. Highly would recommend Ken for any home theater installation. Now all I need is a popcorn maker!

THANKS!!

Entertainment Center Upgrade

After moving into a new House my old TV was just taking up too much space. I contacted Ken of Borg Audio Video and he provided great ideas for the area I was working in. I had a strict budget for this upgrade – Ken was able to get me what I wanted and was able to stay within my budget. His installation service for the LCD mount was great – The Nexus LCD TV he recommended is beautiful. I also had a HD Projector that I got on sale a little while ago, but had not setup yet. Ken made an excellent choice for a projector screen for our area. We now have the setup we wanted and have reclaimed our Entertainment room space – enough so to add a new couch for watching movies on our New Projector Screen – It’s like we have our own personal Movie Theater now! Highly recommended – Give Borg Audio Video a call – You will be impressed with the service and delighted with the end result.

Bob from Richmond Hill
Bob from Richmond Hill

Entertainment Centre

Ken Borg was introduced to us by a friend. We just bought a new home and needed to buy an entire entertainment centre. We first looked around at future shop and best buy, then we called Ken and he had great ideas to make everything look nice (that's all my wife cared about), but still having substance. We decided to go with him and Let me tell you, Ken and his team were professional throughout the entire job and they got it done within the agreed upon price and time. we love our home entertainment centre and so do our friends. We have been and will continue to recommend Borg Custom Audio and Video to our family and friends.

More about Borg Custom Audio And Video Ltd.

Specializing in design, sales, and installation of home electronics.