Boreal Fine Painting & Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
155 Liberty St Toronto ON M6K 3G3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Boreal Fine Painting & Repair

Reviews for Boreal Fine Painting & Repair

Megan
Megan

painting apartment in old building

It was a pleasure to work with Lionel and Robin! Lionel made himself available on short notice, was knowlegeable about paint options and colours, and made our place look beautiful, which was not an easy job considering we had years of grease and dust on the walls. We look forward to working with them again.

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Room Restoration

Lionel and his team took great care in restoring my Dining Room. The work included repairing plaster damage, staining new and old trim to match, and selecting a colour and painting the room. Lionel and his team were a pleasure to be around and the work was excellent. I have already recommended them to many of my friends.

New View Window Cleaning
New View Window Cleaning

Painting and Plaster repair

Lionel has painted my house 2 or 3 times now. I was tempted to get another quote to see if I could save money. I didn't bother as I just trust Lionel in terms of his colour sense, his quality work and his intense drive to meet a client's needs. He came through as a star. He and his conscientious crew had to work tirelessly around the electricians and other contractors. They were accommodating and worked on the weekend as well to meet my tight deadline. Thank you again Lionel. Always a joy to work with.

Eleanor from Old Toronto
Eleanor from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Interior House

I cannot recommend Lionel and his team enough! They transformed my 1920's era house. Lionel was in a competitive bid situation. Lionel's bid illustrated that he is a craftsman and is interested in doing quality work. Their pricing was reasonable. I am now about to move into a beautifully transformed house now that Boreal are done their job!

Beth Jones from Toronto
Beth Jones from Toronto

Exterior and interior painting on a century old house

Lionel's team did a great job on my exterior trim two years ago. Then when when I had my house rewired this fall there were giant holes in my walls all over the house. He was my first call. Lionel sent his best guy to repair all the holes and then paint the hallways throughout the house. Everyone I met who works with him is very polite and conscientious, and they do a great job too.

Natalie Celuch from Toronto
Natalie Celuch from Toronto

interior house paining

Lionel and his crew did a fantastic job painting our 100+ year old house. It needed repairs to the plaster walls, and a big patch in a plaster ceiling. I was so happy to see a smooth ceiling and beautifully painted walls.
Lionel gave us good advice and was very willing to please. He was the only painter who actually touched the walls and trim when giving an estimate and we got 4 estimates in total.
They are truly knowledgable professionals who believe in customer satisfaction. Great attitude and easy to welcome into our home. We'd definitely hire them again!