Boot's Landscaping & Maintenance

Landscape Contractors & Designers
28 Colston Ct Richmond Hill ON L4C9Z2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Richmondhill  >  Boot's Landscaping & Maintenance

Reviews for Boot's Landscaping & Maintenance

Snow Removal Contract and Billing confusion 2017

This company is well equipped, hence being on time and has a polite staff on the phone and on site.

Where I would like to alert future customers is where they charge corporate rates to private homes and mislead on quotes. Salt applications are measured not be area agreement as originally discussed but as much as their machines release. I have a contract with them and they are still overcharging me more. They damaged some of the property and are downplaying their responsibility in the matter. A

Their good service is compromised by bait n switch mentality as per payment and contracts.

david leeds in Thornhill
david leeds in Thornhill
9 reviews Thornhill, ON

redesign of garden

I have had a design meeting with Boots and while I always get a number of quotes for any projects in this case I don't plan to do that. I was very impressed with the way in which Jack proceeded to determine what we wanted while repecting our budget. His knowledge of all aspects of the design was excellent. I look forward to seeing him recreate our front garden and driveway.

Jen in Thornhill
Jen in Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Backyard Landscaping

We met with 3 different landscaping companies and Boots Landscaping impressed us the most. Very professional, accommodating and pricing is very fair. We also did 3 reference checks and all 3 are extremely happy and would recommend again.