Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

Decorative Concrete
111 Zenway Blvd. Unit 17 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Vaughan  >  Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

CS

Thanks to those at Bomanite my driveway and patio have never looked better! The team was very professional and informative throughout the entire process. From the girls at the office to the guys outside everyone was extremely helpful. Thanks to our sales rep for being very supportive as well and answering all our questions! The quality and workmanship was exactly what Bomanite promised us. We are so excited to show off this great work to all our neighbors and friends!

Job Price

Thank you for your review ... We are happy you trusted in Bomanite to complete your project.
Best regards
Robert & team

gary
1 review Newmarket, ON

I originally gave Bomanite a good review based on the initial installation, but have retracted it now that our steps and driveway are a year old. In my opinion, the way a company responds to problems with their workmanship is very important. Now that we have experienced Bomanite's approach to after sales service, I can no longer keep my original review posted.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Gary. We appreciate the trust you had in us to build your project. We’re glad to hear you're enjoying your driveway. Robert and the Bomanite Team.

Paolo
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Cannot say enough about the quality and professionalism of Bomanite Toronto Ltd. From start to finish, the experience with Bomanite was an absolute pleasure. We could not be happier with the final product and would recommend Bomanite to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, high quality product done right.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Paolo. We appreciate the trust you had in us to build your project. We’re glad to hear you're enjoying your backyard. Robert and the Bomanite Team.

13mf11

I am always looking for quality work at a reasonable price and Bomanite definitely delivered! Sam and Frankie are very knowledgeable when it comes to designing and implementing a pristine job, great attention to detail and they there with answers through every step of the process. I can positively recommend their services for you concrete needs and I am totally in love with the new look of home!

Job Price

Thank you for your review . We appreciate the trust you had in us to build your project. We’re glad to hear you're enjoying your driveway. Robert and the Bomanite Team.

gcomtois

Very professional. were receptive to feedback or things I wanted changed. Very satisfied with final outcome.

Gran

Great experience!
We had no idea how our backyard would turn out when we decided to do our pool and entertaining area. Nervous and unsure, Rob with the help of his team allowed us to achieve exactly what we wanted!
From start to finish the experience was pleasant. Our neighbours keep coming by to compliment us! Turned out amazing!

Luccig in Toronto

They did what they say they will do. Pour concrete and make it look good.

Now I need to call a landscaping company to build up the lawn, this needs to be underlined before the work starts. I was not aware of this. Concrete is OK, but extra work needs to be planned afterwards and expenses accounted for.

Job Price

I recently had my driveway done by Bomanite and I could not be happier. I would recommend Bomanite to anybody they do great work and are professional from start to finish . I have gotten many compliment's. Thank you to the whole Bomanite team!

Fritz in Toronto

Bomanite built our pool deck and edging around the pool. When a repair was needed they showed up to take care of it. They fixed the problem and covered it under warranty.

To Whom this may concern;
Although we have not found anybody by the name of Fritz in our records, Bomanite would like to deeply apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstandings that have been claimed. At Bomanite we have a maintance department that specifically deals with any repair work there might be . Therefore any of our new jobs would not ever be in conflict with jobs that have been done in the past. Nobody is priority over the other. I can however assure you that nobody at Bomanite would ever tell you that we would not come out to see your home . Due to the fact Bomanite is a franchise company we are only authorized to repair our own work. If you have any questions please feel free to call the office because we would be happy to help. Once again we apologize for any misunderstandings.

More about Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

The Bomanite name is built on quality, value and service. Every member of the Bomanite organization is dedicated to long-term business relationships that are perpetuated by experienced personnel, quality workmanship and competitive pricing. When you want the best in architectural concrete paving, turn to Bomanite.

Residential concrete paving and flooring services: Concrete Driveways, Concrete Patios, Concrete Pool Decks, Concrete Walkways, Concrete Interior Flooring, One-of-a-Kind Custom Concrete Limestone, Toping Systems, Custom Polishing, Imprinting System,
Exposed Aggregate, Pervious Concrete