Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

Concrete Contractors
111 Zenway Blvd. Unit 17 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Vaughan  >  Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd  >  Terrible work dated 2016

Terrible work dated 2016

The homestar deleted my comments, therefore I had to file legal dispute with them. Dishonest business, sales, designer and owner!!!
Long delay and over charging!!! Big promises! and Dirty mouse!
1. Long delay! I booked the job with them in April 2017. Job starts in September but… the finishing processing just finished in May 2018! What a delay…

After the concrete work finished, they measure several times to get final sf of the job. Meanwhile I found their drawing does not 100% match the shape of actual land, and then I took measurement myself. I found they may have over measured the finished job.
(The designer, sales person and worker all took measure measurement at different time and they all told me that he/she/they were CORRECT.

---------The result from third party land surveyor ultimately proved their mistake!!!

Can you imagine I got swear from them! “F” words to your customer? Well communication!
Can you believe their worker pee in my front yard while the job was done? OMG!!!
Can you believe they promised you to do things verbally and they denied it when work started?
Can you believe they could keep promise you the job would be finished next week but it did not?
Can you believe a company measures the final sf wrong several times and had to hire a surveyor to prove their own mistake?

They asked me yesterday “how can we make you satisfied?” You could have thought about this before you started doing any of above actions.

They could send you 60000 additional invoice with “made up items” without your approval.

As of Oct 10, 2018. They still refused to solve the problem.

Suggestion to public:
Write down and get them in writing what they promised you when you signed the contract with them. Be careful there were people who left comments here with same names as their employee...:)

The comments and evaluation from "Joseph Azzoli , marharyta, Venessa and Fallone" here in Google comments with 5 STARS are strange. Why their business got same names employees? what a coincidence!

What a dishonest business!

They are such dishonest. Cannot be trusted.
They still left garbage and has not collected.....
Finally I did myself.

Their concrete cracked within a year.
They refused to warranty their job.
“Get a new one”? fix the crack? No way.

Now the concrete cracked everywhere...It just about a year!!!!

Consumer Protection could not help me with the issue and ask me to sue them. Well, let's see how it goes.

People leave negative comments with reason. Me, I found I am not the only one here.
I have started the legal action. I will update with everyone here.