Bob's Plumbing Service

Barb'nMurph in Aurora
Barb'nMurph in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Excellent and Reliable

I tried calling a number of plumbers but no one got back to me. My hairstylist told me about Bob’s Plumbing Service. She gave me the number and someone returned my call later the same day! I explained what the problem was and he sent a pleasant young gentleman the next day. Zach fixed the issue quickly and cleaned up once he was done. He explained what needed to be done and even helped with another plumbing problem. I was very impressed by the timely and excellent service. I would recommend this company to anyone without hesitation!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Aurora?