Bluesky Caulking

Bluesky Caulking

Reviews for Bluesky Caulking

11 reviews L1 T4 C8, ON

16 windows, 2 entry doors and window sills re-caulked

I needed to have all my windows and doors re-caulked, Chris the owner and his crew were very friendly and extremely professional, they did the whole job in about 5 hours. All my windows and doors were spray foamed first then re-caulked...This of course was done after complete removal of old caulking. I would definitely recommend bluesky caulking to anyone !!!!! They also did fantastic clean up job, thanks again Chris !!!!

Ajax, Ontario

Blake in Don Mills
Blake in Don Mills

Caulking Windows/Doors

After the big storm in August we had some water penetrate our windows/sliding door at the back of the house. Put the call into BlueSky and Chris responded immediately. He was unbelieveable with his responsiveness and flexibility with his schedule to get the job done. I had him do half our of our house, and we will have him back to do the rest of the house in the near future. I wasn't here to meet him when he came to our house, but the review from my wife was that he was extremely friendly, customer service oriented and very professional. When I got home to review the work, it was beautiful. He cleaned up and there was no trace that he was even there scraping and removing the old caulking. I HIGHLY recommend Chris @ Bluesky if you have any caulking needs. THANK YOU CHRIS!!!

BiG in Brampton
BiG in Brampton

Caulking around 2 bay windows

I purchased a 6 year old town house in Brampton about 2 yrs ago. During the building inspection it was pointed out to me that the two front bay windows had not been properly sealed. Sure enough, there were gaps between the window frame and the brick work, big enough to see the house wrap from the driveway. I was dreading finding some one to do the caulking. It's a small job and not many professionals are willing to do that, or there's a large minimum charge. The home inspector thought I could probably find some one to do it for 250.00, if I was lucky. I finally decided it needed to be done this year before another snow fall comes and goes. There are only a few caulking specialists listed here and fewer reviews. So I did a Google search and came up with Bluesky's home page. I sent Chris a message through the site and he phoned back in an hour or so. He mentioned that he tries to take on small jobs either at the end of the day or in the morning and that he would go out to my place that evening and check it out. He was very easy to talk to and asked what colour caulking was used just in case he could do it that moment. Sure enough at ten after seven, Chris phones and he's at my place and can do the job right that second. I was in transit at that point and by the time I was home it was all done. The very thing I've been putting off and worrying about was done in less than 30 minutes. Thanks Chris. You are a God send and a really nice guy too. I can't recommend Chris enough.

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with
the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) We have proudly served the GTA and surrounding areas. We have 20 years experience
behind us. We are one of few top experts in exterior re-caulking service for residential homes.

We only use commercial grade Dow Corning products its a silicone Sealant. This ensures that the appropriate material is used. Our caulking, in most cases,
can be provided 54 colours.

Although properly sealing your property is our primary concern
we pride ourselves on the finest workmanship. This as well as
the custom colouring ensures that your property will not only
be safe from the elements but look great as well.