Bluesky Caulking

Randy F from Richmond Hill
Randy F from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Entire House

Chris is simply the BEST contractor in the caulking domain! My house looks exceptional due to his perfection! Moreover, I have no draft or air leaks anywhere in the house! Thanks, Randy

L from Richmond Hill
L from Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Caulk All my windows and doors

I called Chris just before the winter started and he gave me a price over the phone. He told me he could start within a week and he showed up exactly when he said he would. I wanted to get all my windows recaulked because of the terrible drafts that I had through my windows....He was so busy at that time he came to my house and did it on the weekend. He started on the Saturday and removed all the old caulking, sprayed new foam between the windows and re-caulked it. There aren't very many contractors who take as much pride in their work like Chris does....He did an incredible job!!!! I am pretty picky and he exceeded my expectations. My home is warmer, my windows look better, and I am sure I am saving a lot in heating costs....I would highly recommend Bluesky. It was worth every penny that I spent. He did a great job!!!

Cheryl T from Toronto
Cheryl T from Toronto

Re-caulked shower

From the first call to Chris at Bluesky Caulking, he was very professional. We set up a time to have the caulking removed from the shower and re-caulked, he was on time and knew what he was doing. It was a small job and he did not over quote it, we felt the price was reasonable. We will call Chris again for future caulking needs.

Claudio Antongiovanni in Brampton
Claudio Antongiovanni in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Re and re of caulking on all windows

Chris did a great job on removing all of the old original builder's caulking around our 20 plus windows. The new caulking was installed uniformaly and with professionalism. He also did a great job around our recently installed stucco on our front and rear main windows by matching the colour.

Customer
Customer

Exterior Caulking

Chris did an amazing job on our exterior caulking. He came out quickly to give a quote and also came out quickly to do the job. He removes all of the old caulking, uses spray foam and then applies new caulking for a complete seal. He also caulked around other exterior areas such as vents. I have already had several compliments on the quality of the job. I would definitely recommend BlueSky Caulking.

Morris in Maple
Morris in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Re Caulk ALL windows

AMAZING! Just AMAZING. Quick to repond to Email and Just as quick to do the Work. On budget and on Time. Well done. Makes my home look like new again.Great Workmanship. Follow up in Person was just as good as Chris was on the phone.....Staright to the Point. Highly Recommend....10 Star For sure.

Mr Stratton. in Brampton
Mr Stratton. in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Exterior Window Caulking

I contacted Bluesky for a quote. The next day I had it. The following day the job was completed. Chris and his crew arrived exactly on time. They removed 100% of caulk from all windows. Some companys told me they may be able to just go over the existing caulk. Then they applied a spray foam, then over that the caulk. They worked extremely steady. And when they were finished, everything was put back and cleaned. As if they were never there. If you need exterior window caulking do not look any further. Oh, and in case your wondering. Bluesky offered the most competitive price. Sincerly Mr Stratton.

NP in Toronto
NP in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Caulking all windows and doors

Chris and his team did a wonderful job removing our old caulking (20+ years old) and finishing with brand new caulking. The finished job looks very good and much better than what we had. He showed up when he said, gave us advice on related problem areas and cleaned up very well. Very happy overall with the project.

Bryan Ward in Scarborough
Bryan Ward in Scarborough

Front Window Caulking

I called BlueSky and left a message for a quote on Caulking 5 Front Windows. Bluesky called me back gave me a good qoute and showed up to do the job while I was away. I asked them to do the job while I was not onsite. When I got back I was very happy to find a frist class job and a bill that was lower then the qoute!

Great Job!

Gurjt in Mississauga
Gurjt in Mississauga

Caulk all openings and expansion joints

The work that Chris and his tem did was exceptional. I was pleasantly surprised with the attention to detail and never imagined that caulking could be done in such an artful and professional manner.

Chris truly loves what he does and takes the time to do it right. We are completely satisfied with the entire process, from quoting to the completion of the project.

If I have to redo the caulking in the future, then Chris is my contractor of choice. Too bad they dont do the interiors, I did however have Chris do me a favor and caulk the main door threshold from the inside. Out goes the ugly trim that was hiding a wide opening and it now looks amazing with a perfect caulk bead that Chris took only minutes to carve.

Keep the good work going and we will keep cheering for you.

More about Bluesky Caulking

Committed to provide you with
the highest quality product, workmanship. Getting your project done in most cases up maximum of 4 week. We do get busy and want to let you all know. (If you can't get a hold of me) and its an emergency service. Please call someone else) We have proudly served the GTA and surrounding areas. We have 20 years experience
behind us. We are one of few top experts in exterior re-caulking service for residential homes.

We only use commercial grade Dow Corning products its a silicone Sealant. This ensures that the appropriate material is used. Our caulking, in most cases,
can be provided 54 colours.

Although properly sealing your property is our primary concern
we pride ourselves on the finest workmanship. This as well as
the custom colouring ensures that your property will not only
be safe from the elements but look great as well.