Blue Diamond Pools

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
647 Welham Rd Barrie ON L4N 0B7

Reviews for Blue Diamond Pools

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Pool renovation and new liner

We are very pleased with Blue Diamond. From the moment we gave our deposit the work started the next day and flowed very efficiently through to completion. Everyone who came to our home as part of the team was polite, answered questions and cleaned up any mess before leaving for the day. Managers were very accessible by email and replied in a timely manner. We would definitely recommend them. Bonnie & Eric, Springwater

Oliver
Oliver
0 reviews Owen Sound, ON

Pool

Blue Diamond designed and installed my custom oversized hot tub/small pool about 4-5 years ago. Clad in stone, embedded in my deck, it turned out to be a real gem. What is incredible is that I have not had a single issue with the pool or equipment -- literally worry free. Great workmanship, design and execution. I'd use them every time. thanks!

Commercial Pool Renovation and Refurbishment

The YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka has been extremely pleased to build a relationship with the crew at Blue Diamond Pools. The Blue Diamond Pools team are professional, do high quality work, and stand behind their product and service!
We have had excellent results dealing with Chase and Mark to plan out our projects, with fabulous on-site support and follow through from Mike and Andrew. They have done whatever it takes to remain on schedule in the face of challenges, and consistently show they are willing to go above and beyond to ensure that the project meets or exceeds all expectations!

We would highly recommend Blue Diamond Pools to anyone looking for excellent service and a superb result both on time, and on budget.

Derick McGee - General Manager, Asset Management Group for the YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka

Thank you for your kind words, Derick - it was truly our pleasure!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Pool leak repair quote

$4700 to repair 2 crack in poly pipe.
I pipe was already cut through concrete deck and excavated (sand). All that was required was to cut out 12” of poly pipe install two 1 1/2 inch couplings with a replacement pipe in between. They quoted my $1875 for this repair.

Absolute offside ridiculous quote. Talk about preying on people. Over the phone before being soaked $500 for required leak test (leak location already found) the estimated $1,200 to fix if deck not cut open.

I fixed myself in 20min.
You won’t find Mike Holmes Or Bryan Baeumler recommending this company
Stay away from this company.

Good evening Private User,

When quoting and conducting pool leak repairs, Blue Diamond Pools has established our procedures and repair standards to ensure that work completed addresses the underlying issues which caused the initial breach and stands the test of time. A repair can be made at any price point, but we work to ensure our team conducts quality, complete repairs that do not need to be revisited in future, saving significant re-repair dollars, time, and stress.

Always here to help,
BDP

LisaR in Toronto
LisaR in Toronto

Restore of cement pool

Chase and Andrew were so knowledgeable, friendly and resourceful for our vintage cement pool in Thormbiury, Ontario. Strange winter weather prevented the start of the project but it was so worth it. Thanks guys!

You're more than welcome, Lisa! Hope that you're enjoying it in this beautiful weather!

Louise in Barrie
Louise in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Replacement of liner and plumbing (Tank and Pump)

Companies are quick to request reviews as soon as the job is complete ... and we as customers will provide them with great reviews because we're just so happy the job is finished. That's our biggest mistake! We should be proving our review 6 months to a year after the job is finished because that's when true colours shine around responsiveness to issues gone wrong after the fact. Customer Service does not end when the job is finished and it has become very apparent to me that with Blue Diamond Pools (Barrie) the Customer Service stops after they get paid.

So originally (right after the job was finished) I gave them a four star rating ... what a mistake!! So I am correcting my rating ... this is my revised review - posted today - just about one year after the job was done.

Blue Diamond Pools (Barrie) .. these guys talk the talk, but don't stand behind the products nor their workmanship. From the lack of timely responses to issues, to installing the wrong equipment and passing it off to be something else, to leaking pipes within days of being installed, to the insubordination of their workers with lack of respect and "I know more than you know" higher than mighty attitude - their customer service is non-existent. Blue Diamond Pools (Barrie) only responds once you tell them a complaint to the Better Business Bureau is pending.

The new equipment was used for two months with continuous issues with lack of pressure inside the pump. It has been less than 1 year since the install and now upon opening I find there is a cracked coupling which is part of - attached to the tank's main operating mechanism - a crack which could only have happened at the time of install - it's all glued in place by them when they installed it and it is what I now believe to be the cause of the lack of pressure - which they inform me they will not repair.

Blue Diamond Pools (Barrie) are worthy of a 1-star rating. This one-star rating, I am providing is because they had the good sense to outsource the actual installation of the liner.

Hello Louise,

Blue Diamond takes its workmanship, warranty, and service seriously. In partnership with our suppliers, we replace equipment as outlined by the manufacturer's warranty, sometimes having to substitute manufacturer-approved equipment of same or or better quality if an item is back ordered or obsolete. Pool repairs are made based on your contract agreement and may be voided if your pool openings, closings and maintenance were not completed in compliance with your contract.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions,
The Blue Crew

Rob M. in Barrie
Rob M. in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Great experience!

For several months, I worked with pool installation companies from Toronto. There were some challenging issues and they were unable to come up with a design to my liking. I contacted Chase at Blue Diamond, and in no time we came up with a great design that solved all of the technical challenges.
Chase and Andrew worked well with my stone mason to install a wonderful spa that we are thrilled with. They were very professional and knowledgeable, and I would definitely recommend them.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Angus, ON

Pool installation

Very professional group. Hard working, knowledgeable and actually showed up as opposed to a previous pool contractor I've used. I wouldn't hesitate to use these fine group of men and women again.

ShelleyabdBrad in Barrie
ShelleyabdBrad in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Great service and staff

Exceptional service and great Staff. They did a great job in fixing my concrete stairs in my 50 year old pool, didn’t think I could find anyone that did these types of repairs in Barrie. Thankyou Mark, Tyler and TJ!

Trent T.
Trent T.
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Revitalized our pool

They came in, replaced our pump, filter, automatic chlorinator, and liner. They were nice and quick and cleaned up great. Looks fantastic now that they are done!!! Thanks Blue Diamond!!

More about Blue Diamond Pools

Blue Diamond is passionate about building the most exclusive and impressive backyards with creative designs, high-quality materials and first-class customer service.
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Innisfil?