Blue Diamond Pools

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Angus, ON

Pool installation

Very professional group. Hard working, knowledgeable and actually showed up as opposed to a previous pool contractor I've used. I wouldn't hesitate to use these fine group of men and women again.

ShelleyabdBrad in Barrie
ShelleyabdBrad in Barrie

Great service and staff

Exceptional service and great Staff. They did a great job in fixing my concrete stairs in my 50 year old pool, didn’t think I could find anyone that did these types of repairs in Barrie. Thankyou Mark, Tyler and TJ!

Trent T.
Trent T.
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Revitalized our pool

They came in, replaced our pump, filter, automatic chlorinator, and liner. They were nice and quick and cleaned up great. Looks fantastic now that they are done!!! Thanks Blue Diamond!!

jeanniemac in Barrie
jeanniemac in Barrie

Pool construction

I hired Blue Diamond Pools to create and build my pool. I am delighted with the results. I wanted a lap pool but one that kids could enjoy also.
I got exactly what I wanted and it's absolutely perfect! Chance and the team were respectful of the property, really pleasant to work with and they completed the work on time! I have since recommended the company to neighbours. They are equally pleased and their pool is completely different than ours but just as beautiful.
Thanks for the wonderful work that gives me such pleasure every time I use it.
Sincerely,
Jeannie Macdonald

Mark Moffatt in Barrie
Mark Moffatt in Barrie

Back yard oasis

Great people, great work and true to their word! You won’t find a better company with owners and employees who care about what you want and deliver on their promise. Thanks guys forthe great job you do!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

16x32 pool

Pool was amazing, lots of work done in a short amount of time....We heard of some nightmares so I'm glad we went with these guys, was a good/great experience all the way!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Business Relationship

I have delt with the Blue Diamond team through work at Battlefield Equipment Rentals and they have proven to be a strong company that focuses on professionalism and safety .

I would reccomend Blue Diamond Pools

Trevor in Shanty Bay
Trevor in Shanty Bay
1 review Shanty Bay, ON

Pool

Blue diamond was amazing to work with!
There products , crew and workmanship was outstanding
They went above and beyond to make our project complete and did it in a timely manner!
Keep up the great work !

Hector in Barrie
Hector in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New pool and backyard renovation

We had a great experience going through the design and construction process, as well as with the service subsequently. Would definitely recommend if you’re looking to redo your backyard! Chase, Andrew and the rest of this team were very professional and responsive to our needs.

james in Richmond Hill
james in Richmond Hill
1 review Innisfil, ON

Pool

My wife and I are extremely happy with the product and after sale care from Blue Diamond Pools. Our pool is beautiful and the associates from Blue Diamond have been there to ensure an exceptional experience since installing our pool in 2016. We only have great things to say about this company, the staff and have recommended Blue Diamond Pools to our friends.

More about Blue Diamond Pools

Builders and renovators of Concrete, Vinyl and Fiberglass pools. We "DIG" Pools!
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Innisfil?