Bloor Railings Ltd

Eric in Pickering
Eric in Pickering
17 reviews Pickering, ON

Railings & Spindles

Had a great experience with Bloor Railings! After getting quotes from multiple railing installers and having a difficult time finding someone we felt comfortable with, we decided to have Bloor install our railings. As soon as we first started talking to them and met with Gino, we knew it would be the right choice. VERY easy to deal with. It was about a two week process start to end, including us making decisions and finding time to visit their shop. We were given an initial quote, Gino was very accommodating with us visiting the shop and choosing our final materials, he came by our house to do all the measurements, and a week or so later we had our railing installed! He did a ton of measurements and walked us through exactly where every piece would go and everything would line up so that we would be happy with the final result. Big thanks to Gino and his team for making it all happen so seamlessly with such a great result!

Just to be 100% transparent, we already had our own person lined up to do the staining, so I'm commenting strictly on the railing manufacture/install.

Monika  from Whitby
Monika from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Staircase

We hired Bloor Railing to install oak staircase and a hardwood floor in the hallway. I took 43 days from start to finish. On two occasions the workers didn't show up. The hallway was supposed to be stained the same colour as the bedroom and it is lighter. We had ordered the base post with an inlaid medallion ($445) and on the final day they said they had forgotten the glue to attach the medallion. My husband ended up gluing it himself.

Kim from Whitby
Kim from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

railing update

I was VERY disappointed in my experience with bloor railing. They were to remove carpet on stairs and replace with hardwood and also replace railing. The promised 2 week job took 8 weeks. The actual construction quality was good, but do not use their "stainer".. I could have done a better job myself and I have never stained before. Very poor supervision of this employee.. I had to initiate every call with my concerns.. they never called me until the job was finally done and were looking to get paid.

K B from Whitby
K B from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Railing

We hired Bloor Railings to replace our 20 year old railing and post. They did a beautiful job and were very professional. Within two weeks of hiring them they had built the new railing and installed it. Great service and product.