Bloor & Kennedy Flower Shop

Review for Bloor & Kennedy Flower Shop

Magie Tagie
Magie Tagie

Very Disappointed and Upset with the Order I received

My Mom has been shopping at the shop for 20 year and has always been happy with the quality of flowers, she went in to ask about them doing 4 arrangements for my in-laws 50th anniversary party.

She was assured of the great work they would do for us and that she would make sure we were happy. When, we went in to make the order we dealt with the other one owner. He took our order and even though we told him what had said before, he ended up doing a terrible job. The work was amateur looking, not at all professional looking.

The arrangements were MUCH smaller than I ever would have thought they would be. The smaller arrangements only had 6 flowers in them (2 of each)! They did not have the foam in them and kept tipping over and lacked the greenery (there was almost none) to make them look full and professional, even though I asked for it.

I expressed that was disappointed and not at all happy to Don while I was there to pick them up and he only said “Aww…” But did nothing to fix them.

These arrangements were actually an embarrassment. I emailed the shop on the same day to advise again how disappointed I was, and the reply I received just tried to justify the poor job.

I would NOT recommend this shop, and I will not be going back.