Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My first exposure to Bloomsbury was when I saw Rhonda and Robert years ago on the TV show City Line. I was impressed from the very beginning and that was years ago!

Years later when I was contemplating a kitchen renovation I researched a number of companies and ran into them at the Home Show. I started working with Meghan who was very knowledgeable and really educated my husband and I on Bloomsbury kitchens and what they had to offer. She was involved in the entire design process but was also open to my ideas and suggestions. I’m a very detailed oriented person so going into a kitchen renovation could have been overwhelming for me. I’l
l admit that I was skeptical and nervous about the overall process but Meghan was very patient with answering all of my questions from day one.

The entire Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry team was extremely professional and produced a quality kitchen for us. After doing a few other renovations projects over the years I have dealt with various vendors and contractors and I have learned that not everything will be perfect but if you sign on with a company that offers great customer service and you develop a relationship from the start, they will listen to you and work
with you when adjustments need to be made. There were, as expected, a few items on the snagging list but the Bloomsbury team were always ready to listen to my concerns and we worked together to resolve them.

The standard of workmanship is something that I take pride in, a friend, who lives in the US, recently completed a significant renovation at her Lake House and while staying at my house said. “ I can see the difference in your cabinetry compared to mine…yours looks just looks like better quality…..:”. It’s the little things that make the biggest difference.
The installation team (Renford and Adam) were great and were patient with my questions and always careful, considerate and thorough during the installation process.

Thank you Bloomsbury we love our kitchen.

Dellfina Custom Homes
Dellfina Custom Homes
2 reviews King City, ON

Fairfield Drive, King City Project

Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry are very professional and provide excellent work. Delivered in a timely fashion as per schedule agreed. Fair price and fabulous design. They were involved from start to finish on all kitchen, vanities, built ins and master bedroom closet. Thank you to Rob, Rhonda and Jack for their creativity, patience and attention to detail. Would work with them again and would recommend to any homeowner.

tjakobek
tjakobek

Do not believe what they tell you

They will tell you a price and give you a date. Once you sign good luck as both change

But get this they will blame you

What is a person to do when your kitchen does not show

More to vome

Olga M in Thornhill
Olga M in Thornhill

Kitchen renovation

After doing extensive research on internet on different cabinet makers, my husband and I narrowed it down to a few companies and decided to visit them in person without prior appointments. We walked into Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry and to our surprise the owner, Robert, took his time to speak with us and gave us his full attention. That was a selling point for us, and we never regretted our decision to do kitchen renovation with Bloomsbury. Everything, from floor plans to installation was a first-class experience. Rhonda was amazing in helping us to choose everything necessary to make our kitchen beautiful and functional. Meghan created great design. Installation was done on time and went smoothly. Luke, the installer, went out of his way to help me with countertop and appliances installation that were happening at the same time. Thank you to everyone from Bloomsbury for creating our dream kitchen. We highly recommend it to everyone who appreciates fine kitchen cabinetry and impeccable craftsmanship.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom

Bloomsbury did an incredible job with our new kitchen and master bathroom. We discovered them at the home show and loved the English style designs and the incredible quality. They worked very closely with us throughout the process and had the perfect mix of flexibility and valuable recommendations. The installation was smooth and I've been completely blown away by the speed and responsiveness to fix up minor things post installation. A first class company with great designs, quality and customer service!

Thank you for your awsome feedback! Our whole team aims to please. We appreciate you taking the time to post this. Thank you for choosing Bloomsbury :) Rhonda and Robert owners of Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Kitchen cabinets and island

I was looking for a high end framed kitchen cabinet maker.I went to a few high end cabinet makers prior to attending Bloomsbury's show room at 1142 Castlefield Avenue in Toronto. While in the show room, I was impressed at the quality of their hand made English style framed kitchen cabinets. While there all of my questions were answered by Daniella. This meeting was the start of our renovation decision. The next stage was the drawings and onto the installation. Daniella always kept us informed with the progress and making all the appointments for the install. Jordan and his install crew were very professional and meticulous. The Bloomsbury cabinets are built like furniture and the overall look is very elegant. You can really see the difference from the others. Thanks for the great kitchen

More about Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry