Mill Outlet Village

Star in NC
Star in NC
6 reviews Clinton, NC

New Drapes for Great Room

I was looking for something a little different in the way of material for my drapes in my Great Room. I had searched several warehouses and chain stores. In Clinton I found Mill Outlet and I found a great French Country material that had all the colors of pink, lime and turquoise in them. The material was quite a bargain at 9.00 per yard.
The women there were very helpful as I know little about fabric and took plenty of time with me.
My drapes are beautiful. For a smaller store I was surprized by not only the amount of fabric they carried but also the colors and types.
I would recommend them.