Binnie Mechanical Services

Reviews for Binnie Mechanical Services

Doug Murray from Burlington
Doug Murray from Burlington

Furnace and Air Conditioning Install

Contacted Binnie Mechanical through a referral from my brother. The owner, Dave showed right on time as promised. Dave was very honest and knowledgeable. He told me right up front that he would not be the cheapest but not the most expensive either (I don't look for cheapest, you get what you pay for). He was bang on in where his quote would be.
I was impressed with his honesty and knowledge. Dave made recommendations as to what was really
required in order to get the most efficient and best
performance from the system. Decided to go with Binnie Mechanical. The whole crew showed up on the day and time as promised. The install and installers including Dave were all very professional, clean, respectful, quick and the installation was nothing short of impressive.
Dealing with the office was also a real pleasure. Pat went out of her way to make sure all my questions (which were numerous) were answered in a friendly and professional manner. If you are looking for a great company for your HVAC requirements don't hesitate to contact Binnie Mechanical, you will not be disappointed.

Air Conditioner leaking water onto basement floor

You can trust Dave at Binnie Mechanical (and Pat as well) to get to the bottom of the problem and implement the correct solution (in my case a blocked water-discharge tube). Responsive, trustworthy and honest describes the firm.
For furnace and air conditioning work I recommend you consider no one else.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business, and we always appreciate referrals.

M. Robinson in Oakville
M. Robinson in Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

HVAC services

I have used Binnie Mechanical for over ten years and trust their advice, appreciate their professionalism and prompt response time. I would not contact anyone else when I need heating or cooling expertise

Thank you for your kind words, and confidence. We appreciate your continued business.

Bradley in Toronto
Bradley in Toronto

New Trane A/C Install

We have been working with Binnie Mechanical for more than 20 years and have always been very happy. We recently had a new Trane air conditioner installed to replace our 21 year old Trane that Binnie installed in 1998. Our old one was actually running well but decided to replace it due to a new deck that required relocation of the A/C. Everyone at Binnie has always been personable, responsive and provide excellent workmanship. Thanks to all !

Thank you Brad, we appreciate your kind words, and your confidence. Enjoy your new deck and your A/C, lets hope the heat is on it's way.

Gary in Oakville
Gary in Oakville

Furnace replacement

Binnie is a great company. I have gone to them several times for service on my furnace and air conditioner over the years, and I always get fair, competent, reasonably priced services. They are decent people who treat their customers with respect. When my furnace was finally on its last legs, they put a spare blower in temporarily (no charge) to keep it running until I got back from my vacation when I could replace it. Competitive prices, competent work, honest people ... I highly recommend Binnie to anyone for their HVAC needs.

Thank you for your kind words, and we do appreciate your business.

The Pomp in Oakville
The Pomp in Oakville

Furnace and A/C replacement

After keeping our Clare Bros. furnace going for 28 years, we had to bite the bullet and sacrifice our holiday funds. Dave explained why it made sense to replace the A/C at the same time, laid out the options, priced it fairly and he and his crew did a super job on the installation. Our house is appreciably more comfortable with the new Trane furnace and we are glad to be rid of the service contracts that we had with a couple of large well-known companies. Binnie Mechanical also handled our application for the energy rebate. All in all, exemplary service. We recommend them highly.

Handy Dandy in Oakville
Handy Dandy in Oakville

Top Notch Installation - Furnace, A/C, Water Tank

Binnie Mechanical (aka Oakville Home Comfort) were absolutely amazing. Binnie had initially been recommended to me by another HVAC company outside of my service area, who were trusted by my family. The recommendation was well placed, I could not have been happier overall. All the equipment in my house was on its last legs - my furnace would never have made it through another winter. Mr Binnie came and spent considerable time with me discussing options and explaining everything, which I really appreciated. There were no dumb questions and everything was explained very clearly - no bafflegab! From initial contact to complete professional installation within 1 week, at likely the busiest time of the year... and much of that was the time I spent on energy audit for rebate purposes. Dave steered me to a solution most appropriate for my home. I was initially prepared to go overboard... and a less reputable company might have been happy to take advantage of my thinking to sell me the kitchen sink. I appreciated the candour and value-oriented approach. On installation date - the most miserable rainy day of the year - the Binnie team were out first thing as scheduled to install it all. Everything done within one day and looks great. Dave took the time to walk me through a number of things throughout the install process and post installation. Paul doggedly tracked down one strange issue with my house wiring, replacing the lead to the thermostat which he felt was suspect. There was no question of "good enough" with these guys, they made it right. The team took care to ensure my home was clean throughout, which was a major miracle due to the deluge of rain on that day. Anyway, if you are looking for a trusted, quality-oriented family-run company and a fair price, then I highly recommend you give these folks a call. I now go down to my basement to just gaze fondly at my brand new Trane system... no more rebooting my old Nordyne furnace three times a day! Peace of mind is great. Thanks guys! :-)

Thank you for your kind words and we greatly appreciate your business.

Vito in Burlington
Vito in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Saturday Service Call

Our first heating day of the season and the furnace was blowing cold air. We contacted Binnie Mechanical (who had installed our furnace) and Dave personally phoned us back immediately and made arrangements to come out within 2 hours to help. Dave was fantastic and quickly diagnosed a blocked drain hose which was preventing the furnace from cycling properly. The Trane furnace was doing its do job properly by activating the safety sensor due to the blockage. Dave even showed us how to prevent this from happening in the future. Thanks Dave and Binnie Mechanical for the prompt service call and quick results. We are super pleased with your service and our Trane furnace. We would highly recommend Binnie Mechanical for anyone needing a furnace or A/C.

CAllen in Oakville
CAllen in Oakville

Amazing furnace and air conditioner ibstallation

We enjoyed the most caring and effective furnace and air conditioner installation that for the first time in my life a review is being submitted. Dave Binnie and his team of Paul, Chris and Steve did an amazing job. They treated our home with the same care as if it was their own.

A truly WOW and full 5 STAR ⭐️ Performance.

After much research, we came to the conclusion that Trane products are very highly rated.

We strongly recommend both the product and service quality!

Dean M. in Oakville
Dean M. in Oakville

Air Conditioner

On a scale of 1 - 10, I would rate Binnie Mechanical an 11. I had them come to my home because my AC unit wasn't working. I assumed that, since it was 20+ years old, that it needed to be replaced. The first thing Dave asked was, "have you tried to repair it?" I had not. He said, "let me have a look". 15 minutes later and an inexpensive repair, it was done. My AC unit was up and running. Only a company with the highest in integrity and skill would do that. Look no further....Call Binnie

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oakville?