Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Reviews for Beverley Hills Home Improvements

JoBlo, Etobicoke
JoBlo, Etobicoke

Replacement Patio Door

I needed my wood frame patio door replaced because the thermal seal failed and the heavy door kept coming off its track. I called Beverley Hills because I had previously used them for windows, eavestroughs and gutter covers. I was satisfied with their professionalism, quality of work and products and especially by their customer care for after sales service regarding warranty work. It was important to me that they stood by their products and workmanship. During final measurements it was discovered that my door was a couple of inches shorter than the standard size door and might have to be custom manufactured to fit. this would have cost more money and taken longer to deliver. Fortunately BH have highly experienced tradesmen that have seen all sorts of situations and if they can't find a solution to fit then I'm convinced that no one can. The installer (Dave) was able to remove and reinstall a new concrete threshhold that lowered the thershhold by a couple of inches thereby allowing installation of a standard patio door. He did the job alone and was done 2-3 hours sooner than I expected. He cleaned up the work area thoroughly and the door looked like it was always part of the house. BH has changed ownership as the original owner has retired and sold the company. However, the staff remain intact as does their attention to customer service and standing by their guarantee.

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Replacing windows and doors

The quality of these windows are subpar. I can hear EVERYTHING outside with all the windows closed. And I mean everything. They also feel alot colder than the older windows we had. They also damaged our door during installation and installed our patio door and one of the bedroom windows wrong letting rain come in until they finally came back a month later to fix the two problems. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Now two years later and I'm still forced to "enjoy" my neighbours music through my closed windows.

Hello - we cannot identify you because you have left a review as a private user. Please contact us so we can send someone to do an inspection. Your windows should not be colder or allow more noise through. We would like t send someone to ensure that everything is in order. Thank you.

Louis.dimit in Toronto
Louis.dimit in Toronto

Great service and great product

I had three balcony doors and two windows to replace. Over the past two years I did a lot of research and got a number of quotes. I decided to go with Beverly Hills because of their quality product, experience and competitive price (they were not the cheapest but somewhere along the middle). Took a few months for the installation given how busy they are but the end result was well worth the wait. Took two days for the installation and the end result is excellent. They were courteous, cleaned up after everything and did a great job. Highly recommended. Thank you

Hi Louis - thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave your review.

Too tolerant in Niagara Falls
Too tolerant in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Window replacement

10 windows replaced; installer broke a pane after install, 4 not sliding correctly. Beverley Hills Home Improvements ensured that all issues were addressed, by both them and the manufacturer. It took a bit of time, however they stood behind their reputation and workmanship.

Thank you very much for your review.

Private User reviews Thorold, ON

Replacement of major windows and patio door on a 35 year old home.

My wife and I have nothing but the highest praise for the work done. The installers came on the arranged day removed the old windows, installed the new ones, cleaned up the work areas cleaned the new windows and left the home clean and lovely. Wish every contractor we have ever hired was as good as Beverley Hills. Highly recommend.

Thanks very much for the great review, we really appreciate it.

Gramata  in Hamilton
Gramata in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and front door

Love my new windows and front door!
The installation guys were fast, efficient and friendly! I was amazed at how well they worked and the very happy with the overall look and experience!

Thanks for your review Gramata! We are thrilled that you are so pleased with your installation and the end result. Enjoy!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

window replacements Brantford, ON

the three gentlemen did a fantastic job; very great work ethic in all three. very polite; cleaned up as they went plus when completed the job; excellent rating. would recommend to anyone.

PS in Richmond Hill
PS in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Quality windows

We had all the windows in our home replaced with the energy efficient windows. Overall, the windows are excellent quality and have been great- really helps keep the heat/cold out, and help save on energy bills.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for your review!

Paula in Kitchener
Paula in Kitchener
1 review Caledonia, ON

Windows and door

Last year I had Beverly Hills replace my front door, front living room window and front basement window... This year I had them return and replace the remaining 8 windows in my home. They use top of the line quality windows, and their installation guys do an amazing job! They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction! I have recommended Beverly Hills to anyone I know looking to improve their home. My most recent window purchase was part of the GreenOn Rebate Program, and Beverly Hills ensured that my windows were installed on time to meet the deadline, as the ON government has now ended the program.

Hi Paula - thanks for your review, we really appreciate it and we love repeat customers!

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Super Happy

Beverley Hills is an excellent window and door company. Our installers Alex and Willy did a great job! I would highly recommend Beverly Hills to anyone looking for windows and doors! We are so happy with ours!!

Hello Victoria, thank you so much for leaving a review, it means the world to us. We'll pass your appreciation on to Alex & Willy!

More about Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Beverley Hills Home Improvements offers a vast selection of high-quality windows and doors, including vinyl replacement windows, siding, entry doors, exterior doors, patio & garden doors, shutters, and eavestroughs. We have many products to choose from with various decorative and energy-saving options available.

We are CSA & Energy Star Approved.