Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Reviews for Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Terrible workmanship and horrible service

We choose Beverly Hills because they were well reviews and they appeared to be a company that cared about their workmanship and reputation. We are extremely disappointed in this company. They did horrible work at our home including not caulking entire windows, putting holes in our walls and damaging newly painted walls. None of the screens we bought fit into the windows. This work was done June 25 and the company will not even return my messages. I have called 3 times and sent emails with photos. No one at the company appears to care to speak to us. Every time I call they don’t remember me and don’t appear to have noted my previous calls. I am assured a manager will call me and it never happens. This is totally unacceptable. This was a huge investment for us and we may now have to find someone else to finish the job and repair the damage left behind. I would recommend avoiding this company at all costs. Find someone who cares about what they do.

Hi Ally,

We are so sorry this happened. I understand that our service department spoke to your husband prior to this review being posted and was informed of our next steps regarding the caulking and wall damage. We contacted our manufacturer on the date of the installation regarding the screens and they are currently being re-made. Please rest assured that we will rectify the issues as soon as we can and will continue to support you as an important customer for years to come.

Disappointed in Selkirk in Hamilton
Disappointed in Selkirk in Hamilton

Windows and patio doors

The previous work I had done was great. Obviously why I went with them again I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN! This last job was one screw up after another....things that were promised never happened.....extra charges were billed that were not used that I am still expected to pay....wrong windows were ordered, which has somehow. become my fault
No one returned my calls or e-mails when I immediately raised my concerns. I was only contacted when they needed to return to fix their mistakes.
I hope that by writing this that it will prevent it from happening to someone else.

You are a valued customer of ours and it is regretful that this happened. Although you state that the mistakes have been fixed, our manager will be sending you an adjusted invoice along with our sincerest apologies. We are hopeful that this will go, at least part way, to making amends for what has happened as we take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Beverley Hills. Please feel free to reach out to us if any further adjustments are required.

Slav in St. Catharines
Slav in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Brand new windows

Right from the sales person which was very pleaseant and knowledgable, to the very guys that came in and installed our windows. The installers showed up right after a big snow storm and advised us that they wouldn't recomend it and if we don't mind waiting until the snow melts because it won't seal properly which to me was great, which company does that...Other company would just do it but not this one. The windows are amazing and to me worth every penny because it's finally warm in our house. I'm definitely calling this company again but have to ask wife lol first...

Thanks so much for your review

Applesauce in Toronto
Applesauce in Toronto

Window Replacement

Beverley Hills was 35% less than the others, better quality windows, and solid installation.

Had some issues with subcontracted post installation service provider, but BHW stepped right in and rectified the issue.

Would recommend

Thanks so much for posting a review! We have always felt that we offer an excellent value and it's great to see that you feel the same!

Rosa Pascoa
Rosa Pascoa

Windows

The windows are beautiful and durable. They have a special screen that you slide up when the window is closed so that you don't need to remove the screen and you only have the clear glass showing. When you have the window open then you slide down the screen and lock it in.

Thank you for the complement on our windows Rosa! We are pleased that you are enjoying our roll-up screen option.

1 review Welland, ON

Window and sliding door replacement

Absolutely terrible customer service, product and all round experience. Wouldn't recommend anyone ever dealing with this company. Spent thousands on new windows and completely regret it. Would rather have the old windows back!

It is regretful that you feel this way. The root of the cause for your concern was not brought to light quickly enough unfortunately. We were in regular contact with you , had performed inspections and had a team of people working diligently to find a solution. Exterior fogging/condensation is a phenomenon that may occur, on a seasonal basis for a short period of time on high efficient windows. It is typically noticed in the early morning and dissipates in an hour or so as the sun warms the air. We are sorry that this conclusion was not reached earlier in our service efforts and that you were upset that it happened. Prior to your review, we scheduled an appointment to once again clean the exterior of your windows and are committed to addressing any serviceable items now and in the future.

Window Replacements

They provided me with the highest quality and most energy efficient windows available. Sales rep was very knowledgeable and clearly understood my situation. Office contacts were very polite and easy to deal with. Installers were part of this company and were very experienced and professional.. I will recommend this company and its products to all my family & friends.

Thank you so much for this great review! We proudly feel that our windows offer maximum efficiency but when our customers provide that feedback to us....it means everything!!

Cher in Hamilton
Cher in Hamilton

windows and patio doors

We recently had Beverley Hills back for the third time to install a new patio door in our kitchen. As always the sales rep provided us with all the right info and the installers aced the install. Great service and communication. Would gladly recommend them. Thanks beverley Hills.

Great to hear that you trusted Beverley Hills for your window and door needs for the third time! Happy returning customers is our goal with everyone we serve. Thank you for the great review!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Whole house windows and doors

I found they were very professional to deal with. I liked the idea they've been in business over 40 years. The products were highest quality and superb install. This company really knows what they're doing. They communicated with me every step of the way. The curb appeal is awesome and I look forward to many years of energy savings. Thanks Beverley Hills .

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.
Much appreciated!

Bob Williams in Stoney Creek
Bob Williams in Stoney Creek

Good job

We had a good experience with this company. The sales guy gave us a pretty decent price compared to the other quotes. The windows and door came in when they said. The installation department gave us a call and booked the install....they actually showed up on time, did the the work in the time they said they would. We are very pleased with the whole process and recommend Beverley Hills.

Thank you for the great review Bob! We will pass along a "job well done" to the sales and installation team !

More about Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Beverley Hills Home Improvements offers a vast selection of high-quality windows and doors, including vinyl replacement windows, siding, entry doors, exterior doors, patio & garden doors, shutters, and eavestroughs. We have many products to choose from with various decorative and energy-saving options available.

We are CSA & Energy Star Approved.