Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Reviews for Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Terrible customer service

L8E 2K3

My aunt had highly recommended this company since she used them herself for window replacements a year ago. There were no referral incentive that was promised.

We had all the windows in our home replaced with the energy efficient windows. Our sales rep Ken promised that the window trim would match original width of our old ones, which was something I really wanted so we signed right away.

Come installation day, all the trim was thicker than our original trim, which would have been fine, except in one room, the trim did not fit because it was close to the edge of the wall. Instead of using the width of the original trim, the wide trim was hand cut with a curve and slant to make it fit. The jagged edge of the trim looked horrible, and they blamed our crooked wall. Like I said, if the original width of the trim was used, it wouldn't have been a problem. Instead of redoing the trim, a piece of wood was nailed between the trim and the wall to hide the crookedness. We let it go because we didn't want to make a fuss about it. Renos are stressful enough. Luckily we warned them that there was another window that goes right up to the side of the walls for the next day, otherwise the same thing would have happened if they used the thick trim they did on day 1!

What was really upsetting was a surcharge for this wooden bar we were told we needed between big windows. It was an extra $650 to get them all done. When the installers came, they said the extra bar is not needed, and will make it difficult to open or close the window. He said he could install it or not, it doesn't cost anything extra. When I heard this, I was quite upset to say the least.

I called every day, twice a day, for 2 week, hoping to speak to Kevin the manager. At noon and at 4 I would call, hoping to work things out and take the surcharge off since we did not add those extra bars. It took two weeks of persistent calling and leaving messages for Kevin to get back to me and actually talk about the issue at hand. Finally, some of the fees were taken off, but the extra fees were not transparent when I first signed on. To add to my frustration, the 905 was long-distance.

Overall, the windows are excellent quality and have been great, but my experience with their customer service was horrible to say the least. It was a stressful and long ordeal. I was really hopeful for a positive experience since my aunt gave a glowing review, and reviews here are excellent. Unfortunately, my experience with the company is similar to those who have also written sub-par reviews here.

Good afternoon, we are so sorry that this was your experience and are working to remedy the situation as soon a possible. As per our discussion earlier today, we will be booking an inspection to determine the best way to move forward. Again, we apologize and thank you for your patience as we try to make this right for you to make this right.

Paula in Kitchener
Paula in Kitchener
1 review Caledonia, ON

Windows and door

Last year I had Beverly Hills replace my front door, front living room window and front basement window... This year I had them return and replace the remaining 8 windows in my home. They use top of the line quality windows, and their installation guys do an amazing job! They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction! I have recommended Beverly Hills to anyone I know looking to improve their home. My most recent window purchase was part of the GreenOn Rebate Program, and Beverly Hills ensured that my windows were installed on time to meet the deadline, as the ON government has now ended the program.

Hi Paula - thanks for your review, we really appreciate it and we love repeat customers!

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Super Happy

L8E 2K3

Beverley Hills is an excellent window and door company. Our installers Alex and Willy did a great job! I would highly recommend Beverly Hills to anyone looking for windows and doors! We are so happy with ours!!

Hello Victoria, thank you so much for leaving a review, it means the world to us. We'll pass your appreciation on to Alex & Willy!

Matt Bell in London
Matt Bell in London
1 review Welland, ON

Whole Home Window Replacement

We needed new windows for our home. After spending a winter in our home we discovered how awful old, drafty windows can be for our home, our energy bill and our well being.
Beverly Hills windows say with us and explained our different options. We spoke about window types, styles, energy efficiency options, pricing differences and found the combination that we were happy with.
Our installation team was at our home and knew exactly what they were doing. Windows were replaced in our entire home faster than I would have thought possible. Insulation around our windows was allowed to settle overnight and then finished to Beverly Hills standards the following day.
Our home was left clean and safe for my family and our pets. A big thank you to John and Peter for their professionalism and class.
The windows all look fantastic. The trim installed is square, true, with matching corners and clean lines. Showroom quality in my very own home!

Hi Matt,

We're so pleased that you love your new windows! We are sure that you will be enjoying them for many years to come! Thanks for taking the time to write your review.

Windows and door

L8E 2K3

Windows and new entry door look great! So much more light. This is the beginning of our home improvements and a great place to start. Well done to the company and installers.

We're so pleased that you like your new windows! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Fishy in Ottawa
Fishy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Front Door

L8E 2K3

I had a new front door installed to my home. The door was installed in no time and everything was cleaned up afterwards. Would happily recommend Alex to others! Thanks!

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback!

Private User reviews Saint Thomas, ON

Clean and quick install

L8E 2K3

We were very happy with Beverley Hills. The install was very professional and the job site was left clean. Alex and Willy did a great job and will request them in the future.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it!

Gerry & Wendy in Hamilton
Gerry & Wendy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

replacement windows & doors, eaves troughs & soffits

L8E 2K3

Beverly Hills has done outstanding work in our home, my mothers & motherinlaw’s homes over the past 20 years. Chuck Cormier has been our trusted, stellar sales representative in this time. Our experience with Beverly Homes has been outstanding from Chuck making recommendations, educating us about their products and discussing our contracts, through to the installation. We have been so confident with Chuck Cormier we have had him take care of our mothers homes and recommended him to family & friends. The products installed have been the highest quality. The after service has been outstanding, if there were any issues after, we’ve received prompt attention and followup.

Thanks so much for this testimonial Gerry & Wendy. We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Terrible workmanship and horrible service

We choose Beverly Hills because they were well reviews and they appeared to be a company that cared about their workmanship and reputation. We are extremely disappointed in this company. They did horrible work at our home including not caulking entire windows, putting holes in our walls and damaging newly painted walls. None of the screens we bought fit into the windows. This work was done June 25 and the company will not even return my messages. I have called 3 times and sent emails with photos. No one at the company appears to care to speak to us. Every time I call they don’t remember me and don’t appear to have noted my previous calls. I am assured a manager will call me and it never happens. This is totally unacceptable. This was a huge investment for us and we may now have to find someone else to finish the job and repair the damage left behind. I would recommend avoiding this company at all costs. Find someone who cares about what they do.

Hi Ally,

We are so sorry this happened. I understand that our service department spoke to your husband prior to this review being posted and was informed of our next steps regarding the caulking and wall damage. We contacted our manufacturer on the date of the installation regarding the screens and they are currently being re-made. Please rest assured that we will rectify the issues as soon as we can and will continue to support you as an important customer for years to come.

Disappointed in Selkirk in Hamilton
Disappointed in Selkirk in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and patio doors

The previous work I had done was great. Obviously why I went with them again I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN! This last job was one screw up after another....things that were promised never happened.....extra charges were billed that were not used that I am still expected to pay....wrong windows were ordered, which has somehow. become my fault
No one returned my calls or e-mails when I immediately raised my concerns. I was only contacted when they needed to return to fix their mistakes.
I hope that by writing this that it will prevent it from happening to someone else.

You are a valued customer of ours and it is regretful that this happened. Although you state that the mistakes have been fixed, our manager will be sending you an adjusted invoice along with our sincerest apologies. We are hopeful that this will go, at least part way, to making amends for what has happened as we take customer satisfaction very seriously here at Beverley Hills. Please feel free to reach out to us if any further adjustments are required.

More about Beverley Hills Home Improvements

Beverley Hills Home Improvements offers a vast selection of high-quality windows and doors, including vinyl replacement windows, siding, entry doors, exterior doors, patio & garden doors, shutters, and eavestroughs. We have many products to choose from with various decorative and energy-saving options available.

We are CSA & Energy Star Approved.