Better Contracting Services

26 Airview Rd Toronto ON M9W 4P2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Better Contracting Services

Reviews for Better Contracting Services

Siding and Eavestrough

The easiest way to put this is my family is a Better Contracting customer. I just had siding work done on my house and Josh was amazing with how organized he was. Gigi in the office was fabulous. Everyone in my family uses them and I dont even get any other quotes anymore.

cmbot in Etobicoke
cmbot in Etobicoke

Ideal custormer service !

Great work Mike. Professionalism and quality workmanship went into our custom built home. Mike ensured the job was completed on time and was very competitive with his pricing. Shingles look great and we have a hassle free guarantee with his work. I easily recommend Mike and his crew for quality shingles and aluminum installation.

Steve in Etobicoke
Steve in Etobicoke

Roof Replacement Due To Wind Storm

The wind storm a few months back forced me to replace a roof I wasn't expecting to replace. Josh and the team were quick to provide me with a quote and financing and did an amazing job. The crew left the property looking cleaner than before they came.

John and Jenn from Toronto
John and Jenn from Toronto

Roof and siding replaced

Cannot recommend Better Contracting Services - my review is in relation to work was done prior by them, and after a few years, i've had several repairs done to it, and i'm told that a lot of the shingles have not been properly attached to my roof.
i'm writing this review now as i'm about to engage in the third repair of this roof the last 5 years (I did not contact Better Contracting to repair them based on my first experience)
I should also mention the job took 5 months to complete, 1 month of which I had no siding on my house - I discovered this was because of the Mike Holmes show and that if they get a call to shoot an episode, my project is put on hold. I also had a very hard time getting the owner to call me back, I was told this was because of his bad internet connection?
Maybe they've changed over the years, but buyer beware.

Husky4 in Etobicoke
Husky4 in Etobicoke

New Roof

Amazing job ! Very pleased with my roof and the service I received from this company. Mr. Graves took time out to personally respond to any questions or concerns I had . Very professional office staff. Highly recommend using this company.

David in Etobicoke
David in Etobicoke

Better contracting was the better choice, if you need a leak proof roof better contracting is what you want. Dave and the crew where amazing very nice people and outstanding workers. Better contracting,was the better Choice.

D. GAUTHIER in Etobicoke
D. GAUTHIER in Etobicoke

Awesome work!!

I wholeheartedly recommend the excellent work that the shingling crew and the whole Team performed on my roof.
I will be first in line to recommend them for their professionalism and their devotion.

Keep up the great work!

Shane Harker in Toronto
Shane Harker in Toronto

A Great Company to Work with.

I've now been lucky enough to work with Better Contracting on 4 jobs. These guys are top notch on service. They're there when they say they will be. Clean & Tidy. On Budget. A truly Trustworthy Company!

James Lutes from Thornhill
James Lutes from Thornhill

Roof shingle repair

A big windstorm last week blew away a small section of shingles from my roof. We've used Better Contracting before with good results, so I got in touch. They sent a crew the next day and got everything fixed within a couple of hours. Thanks for the quick, professional service!

Mike Last in Etobicoke
Mike Last in Etobicoke

I had better contracting install my new roof and couldn't be happier. They were professional, reasonable and easy to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone. Price was fair as well.

More about Better Contracting Services

We are a family run business for over 25 year, We are also a preferred contractor for the Holmes on Homes show. We specialize in roofing, siding and eaves trough.