Better Contracting Services

Reviews for Better Contracting Services

Great Job
Great Job

re-roofing

Great company and a great job. This is the 3rd time Ive used this company and they never let you down. Very professional and they always clean up. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Great job Vlad and I will continue to use your services when I require them.
Thank you guys and great job !!!

Matthew

John and Jamie
John and Jamie

Repeat customer : New Roof

Some 18 years ago when we bought our last house, we hired this company to replace the existing flat roof and the mansard facade (2nd empire historic house). The job was complicated, and took some time, but the end result looked fantastic, and even better, we did not have one problem with the roof over the next 17 years.

We recently moved and bought a house with a complicated and unfortunately leaky roof. ( Butterfly roof). We were again pleased to hire Better Contracting for this work. We relied on their expert assessment of the issues and agreed to their recommended solutions. Ivan and the crew worked quickly, and because of the threat of rain one evening, worked late into the evening to ensure our home stayed dry.

There are alot of "expert" roofers in the GTA. Many roofing companies that are open for a year or two, and then close, and along with that business closure, the end of any warranty or gaurantee of their work. This family run business, now in its 2nd generation can be proud of its work and deserves its well earned good reputation. We highly recommend them.

Eavestroughs & Fascia

Third time using Better Contracting. Project started out a little unorganized - took a few days to get it completed but by the end, we were completely satisfied. The overall workmanship was excellent. Jake & Matt did an excellent job and took care of the little details. Would use them again in the future. Thanks

Keelin in Toronto
Keelin in Toronto

Roof and siding

The quality of work acceptional. Great workmanship. The flashing and siding have been finished very well. Looks amazing. Polite crew and we used this company twice and will use again. The roofers worked so hard and put alot of time and effort into the job.

Lissa Lay in Toronto
Lissa Lay in Toronto

Roof Vent Location Change

This is my first time using homestars. I didn’t know who to call to help me add vents for the bathrooms in my new home (as I needed to install fans) I’ve seen better contracting working with Mike Holmes on the show, their work looks professional and I trust Mike’s judgement.
AND WOW. I am very happy with thier work!! They were fast, professional, kind, and courteous. As a woman I was a bit worried that I would get treated like I knew noting or that I wasn’t in charge, but they kept me in the loop (even though it was a fast job) and they made sure I was happy and understood everything that was going on. I recommend going with better contracting for your roofing needs.

Solutions Electrical-8029
Solutions Electrical-8029

SERVICE

Like many, I have spent more time at home than usual. I decided to fix a few things in the home. My bathroom fans were very noisy so I purchased good quality, quiet fans. During the installation I found that the fans were not installed correctly, they were not vented through the roof..... I call Better Contracting, explained what I needed and not only was the cost reasonable, the service was AMAZING. From the receptionist (sorry missed their name) to Mike (in the office) to Vlad (the roofer), they were all knowledgeable, clean, polite and kind.
Thank you Better contracting for great service)
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Frank , Best Electrician I know

Roof vent upgrade

Several years ago we contracted Better Contracting to install a new roof on our home. The work was done flawlessly and the worksite was kept immaculate.

When we upgraded the insulation in the roof, the venting system needed to be upgraded and it was decided Better Contracting was the best choice.

The work was done quickly and efficiently. No issues with workmanship

Thank you again it was pleasure working for you

TP in Pickering
TP in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Eaves, Soffit, Fascia and Siding

We recently had our eaves, soffit, fascia and siding done by this company and we are very happy with how it all turned out. Our salesman, Leon, was very efficient and always in touch throughout the whole process and the crew that showed up to do the job went over and above to make sure we were completely satisfied with the work and were very personable. The weather was challenging at times throughout our project but they worked around it to get the job done. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Mike and your team!

BK in Etobicoke
BK in Etobicoke

Roof , Eaves and Siding

We highly recommend Better Contracting for these services. The guys did great work with each of these areas of work. They were all thorough, conscientious, reliable and trustworthy. Each crew took great care with the quality of their work and with keeping the worksite safe and clean. It was a relief to work with contractors who took pride in their work and made the effort to communicate with their customers well.Prices were fair and reasonable and we would definitely use their services again. Thanks Mike and crews!

Dana Gutman from Thornhill
Dana Gutman from Thornhill

new roof

We have been working with Better Contracting for over 10 years now.
They installed a new roof on 75% of our commercial building. They continue to maintain the remaining 25% doing small fixes when necessary. They are fantastic to work with. They have a friendly crew that really know what they're doing. Mike in particular is our "go to guy". We call Mike whenever we need anything at our building or at our personal property. You can't find a better guy than Mike. He's exceptional to work with. A real problem solver whose on the ball and on the money!

Thank you for the stunning review Dana

More about Better Contracting Services

The Better Contracting Services team, led by Michael and Steven Graves, has provided reliable custom roofing and siding to Greater Toronto Area homes for 28 years. We've established ourselves as professional, detail-oriented roofing and siding contractors covering the entire GTA. Our facility is conveniently located in Etobicoke. Our craftsmanship consistently satisfies our customers.

We strive to maintain the highest standards while exceeding client’s expectations at all levels.