Better Contracting Services

Kareena in Newmarket
Kareena in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

A great experience!!

I had a great experience with this company. They were very informative and professional. I was anxious about all the work that needed to be done and who to trust after hearing horror stories. However, they were very thorough each step of the way. Gigi handling scheduling was extremely kind and was great at communicating throughout the whole process. The guys doing the work were very polite and professional. They worked hard all day in the heat and took the time to clean up before leaving. I am very satisfied and would highly recommend this company!!

Lise duMouchel in Etobicoke
Lise duMouchel in Etobicoke

Flat roof replacement

In May 2018 I called them because I noticed a leak on the ceiling. The roof replacement work done in 2012 was fine but they didn’t honour their 10 year warranty. I was charged almost $600.00 to remove leaves that were clogging the drain less than a 10 minute job. This is what was causing the leak through the skylight. They say it was ice damage but refused to show me the work order.
I don’t recommend this company

Tyler in Scarborough
Tyler in Scarborough

A job well done

better contracting was highly recommended to me by a good friend of mine who told me they did a awesome job capping his windows with aluminum. He said they were the best and strongly advised me to go with them. after calling them they sent their Estimator out to assess my situation right away. He explained to me how busy he usually is and that i caught him at a good time. they gave me a reasonable quote i couldnt refuse for the eaves around my entire house along with the downspouts being replaced . With-in two weeks two seasoned contractors showed up and got the job done the same day they arrived and it took them about 8hrs to finish the job and left the surrounding area of my home clean like they were never here.
thanks Better!

MGraves

Marco in Etobicoke
Marco in Etobicoke

Roofing and Eavestrough

Better Contracting has their own employees! We received 5 quotes and eventually found out that everyone subcontracts except Better Contracting. Fair price, great work and great people. Thanks Josh for being available through out the whole process.

Samr18 in Etobicoke
Samr18 in Etobicoke

Roof

I’ve had such a great experience with better contracting they were very professional and extremely reliable I would recommend this company to anyone who needs new roof or roof repairs

Better Contracting Team

Satisfied customer in Etobicoke
Satisfied customer in Etobicoke

Roof Nobleton

Better Contracting did an awesome job on my roof. Great workmanship great staff highly recommend Mr. Graves and his company. Very professional and knowledgeable. A company that actually stands behind their work. That’s a rare find in today’s world. Need a roof call Better Contracting!

MGraves

Siding and Eavestrough

The easiest way to put this is my family is a Better Contracting customer. I just had siding work done on my house and Josh was amazing with how organized he was. Gigi in the office was fabulous. Everyone in my family uses them and I dont even get any other quotes anymore.

cmbot in Etobicoke
cmbot in Etobicoke

Ideal custormer service !

Great work Mike. Professionalism and quality workmanship went into our custom built home. Mike ensured the job was completed on time and was very competitive with his pricing. Shingles look great and we have a hassle free guarantee with his work. I easily recommend Mike and his crew for quality shingles and aluminum installation.

Steve in Etobicoke
Steve in Etobicoke

Roof Replacement Due To Wind Storm

The wind storm a few months back forced me to replace a roof I wasn't expecting to replace. Josh and the team were quick to provide me with a quote and financing and did an amazing job. The crew left the property looking cleaner than before they came.

It was a pleasure working for yiu

John and Jenn from Toronto
John and Jenn from Toronto

Roof and siding replaced

Cannot recommend Better Contracting Services - my review is in relation to work was done prior by them, and after a few years, i've had several repairs done to it, and i'm told that a lot of the shingles have not been properly attached to my roof.
i'm writing this review now as i'm about to engage in the third repair of this roof the last 5 years (I did not contact Better Contracting to repair them based on my first experience)
I should also mention the job took 5 months to complete, 1 month of which I had no siding on my house - I discovered this was because of the Mike Holmes show and that if they get a call to shoot an episode, my project is put on hold. I also had a very hard time getting the owner to call me back, I was told this was because of his bad internet connection?
Maybe they've changed over the years, but buyer beware.

Im sorry John that you feel that way , our street had construction happening , new water mains, paving , sewers and our bell lines were cut so we did not have phones or internet that week. Sometimes we have change our schedules sometimes due to weather and employees being sick.

More about Better Contracting Services

We are a family run business for over 25 year, We are also a preferred contractor for the Holmes on Homes show. We specialize in roofing, siding and eaves trough(gutters). We also offer disposal bins for rent.