BestWest Roofing

New Westminster BC V3L0B7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in New Westminister  >  BestWest Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for BestWest Roofing

3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

I'm very impressed with the workmanship done on my roof. The crew was professional & courteous and did an amazing job. I would use them again and I highly recommend them.

2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Rob and his crew were professional, courteous and did a super job. Each step of the job was explained. When problems came up I was notified immediately. The crew went the extra step on a lot of the details. E.g. Did a perfect mitre joint on the fascia corners where other contractors would have done a butt joint. Finished results looked amazing. Documentation of the work and information on invoice was thorough. 5 stars for sure!

alanmayliu
1 review Coquitlam, BC

The work is done on schedule. Rob help us choose the right product. I appreciate his hard working. Thanks

Sue a.
1 review Vancouver, BC

BestWest did an excellent job. Exactly as promised the installation was perfect and the work crew were very professional, taking the time to clean up at the yard and garden at the end of each workday.

Thanks so much for the great review Susan.

palminfo
1 review Surrey, BC

The scope of the project was initially discussed on site with Robert Fee of BestWest Roofing. At that time, Robert conducted measurements and details were recorded to enable a thorough quote to be submitted to us. After reviewing several other quotes for the project, we selected Robert's quote for an "Enviroshake" roof. The quote was very professional and complete and included information on time frame, liability coverage, site preparation and daily cleanup, plus all aspects related to the removal and disposal of the old roof materials. The work started on time and the building's doors, windows and surrounding property and gardens were covered and protected against damage from any falling debris. The removal of the old roof went very quickly with virtually no debris falling into the attic or around the yard. The installation process and the workers were all very respectful of us and our neighbors. We received many neighbor comments impressed that there was limited site noise and the site was safe and clean at the end of each day. In the initial discussions, we had chosen to retain the original 30yr old skylights unless further inspection indicated they should be replaced. When the new roof was nearing completion, Robert identified the problems that were evident with the old skylights after 30 years of sun and weather damage. We elected to have Robert supply and install 3 new skylights and we are very pleased with the upgrade in light and heat management of the new technology materials. When the work was completed, Robert and I viewed the new roof, flashings and venting answering any questions I had. The weather cooperated sufficiently to enable the work to be finished in less time than was estimated. Finally, the completed project was inspected by the Regional representative for "Enviroshake" and the Warranty Certificate was issued to us. Dealing with Robert Fee and his crew was a very straightforward and honest process and I had full confidence in his commitment to providing a high standard of work. I have already recommended BestWest Roofing to an friend for their project.

Thanks so much for the kind words Charlie. It was a pleasure working together on your project with you.
Rob

tonyquan
1 review Vancouver, BC

Very efficient in getting the job done.Cleaned job material every day from yard. Staff were very cordial. Second job we have done with this company ( garage in 2008 ).we did several quotes and this was in reason with others for product and job needed.Roof had two layers so it was not a normal job . I would recommend this company .

Tony from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

the company was efficient, the laborers were cordial and after each day the yard was cleaned from roofing materials. This is my second job by this company (garage done in 2008) . The existing roof had two layers so it was not an easy , normal job. The quoted price was within searched material and products for this job by the homeowner.
Would recommend this company.

Roy from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Complete re-roofing including removing old shingles, adding sheathing and wrap and installing a ridge and two cap vents. BestWest provided excellent presales consultation with product samples and discussion options. Products and workmanship were excellent and price was very reasonable.

tsengivan
1 review Vancouver, BC

We had used bestwest roofing since our last house.
We had rain/water leaking issues from chimney...
Long story short- with Brock and his team's quick response and professional job, we will be his loyal customers for a very very long time
Agaian, highly recommend

Lydia Lyse from Vancouver

Re: BestWest Roofing
Some very honest and very professional people from start to finish!
I noticed that most homeowners on the Home Stars Reviews chose those roofers with the cheaper prices or a “reasonable quotes”. However, on what factors did they base the reasonableness of the quotes? When I phoned Best West, I asked for a straightforward quote for a new roof. They came with a higher quote because I found that they contain items not included in my other cheaper quotes such as ice shield, higher gauged metal flashings, more numbers of vents, ridge caps, soffit vents, flashings around the perimeter instead of merely doubling the started shingles, llonger service warranty,etc. As a long time insurance professional, my service standard is to offer my clients the best coverage available and then leave it up to them to decide if they wish to drop some items to reduce the premium. It is best to know what our choices are as consumers, value wise. As a personal insurance broker, my advice to clients shopping around for prices is, you always get what you pay for!
I am very happy with my new roof. They even gave me the surplus plywood sheeting that were not used.

Lydia you are very intelligent to note the difference between our quote and just any old quote - as you do get what you pay for! I often wonder when we lose a bid because of price if that particular customer has compared apples to apples when they reviewed the quotes. Most of the time I'm guessing not. Thank you for noticing this honest aspect of how we do business and for the generous review:)

More about BestWest Roofing

BestWest Roofing is rooted in quality, both in workmanship and in customer service. We specialize in the replacement of roofs within the renovation market, the application of roofs within the new home construction market, and repairs in all markets.

We service all Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley cities including Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Delta, Langley, New Westminster, Richmond and Surrey.