BestWest Roofing

Reviews for BestWest Roofing

Andrew in Vancouver
Andrew in Vancouver

Roof replacement

I chose Bestwest Roofing because Rob was professional in assessing my roof situation and explaining the scope of work. Due to the leak in my roof, Rob accommodated my job into his work schedule with urgency. His crew did a great job including the cleanup. Bestwest Roofing was not the cheapest quote that I received but I am pleased that I made this choice.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Excellent work

I'm very impressed with the workmanship done on my roof. The crew was professional & courteous and did an amazing job. I would use them again and I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind review. It means a lot when customers can recommend our services to others. Creating good word of mouth has always been the key to our marketing efforts.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

New Roof and garage wall repair

Rob and his crew were professional, courteous and did a super job. Each step of the job was explained. When problems came up I was notified immediately. The crew went the extra step on a lot of the details. E.g. Did a perfect mitre joint on the fascia corners where other contractors would have done a butt joint. Finished results looked amazing. Documentation of the work and information on invoice was thorough. 5 stars for sure!

Thank you so much for this great review. Our success is always about getting all the little details right! Thanks again for communicating your positive experience working with our company.

alanmayliu
alanmayliu
1 review Coquitlam, BC

replace roof

The work is done on schedule. Rob help us choose the right product. I appreciate his hard working. Thanks

Thank you Alan for the review.

Sue a.
Sue a.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Re-roofing of house and garage

BestWest did an excellent job. Exactly as promised the installation was perfect and the work crew were very professional, taking the time to clean up at the yard and garden at the end of each workday.

Thanks so much for the great review Susan.

palminfo
palminfo
1 review Surrey, BC

RESIDENTIAL RE-ROOFING PROJECT

The scope of the project was initially discussed on site with Robert Fee of BestWest Roofing. At that time, Robert conducted measurements and details were recorded to enable a thorough quote to be submitted to us. After reviewing several other quotes for the project, we selected Robert's quote for an "Enviroshake" roof. The quote was very professional and complete and included information on time frame, liability coverage, site preparation and daily cleanup, plus all aspects related to the removal and disposal of the old roof materials. The work started on time and the building's doors, windows and surrounding property and gardens were covered and protected against damage from any falling debris. The removal of the old roof went very quickly with virtually no debris falling into the attic or around the yard. The installation process and the workers were all very respectful of us and our neighbors. We received many neighbor comments impressed that there was limited site noise and the site was safe and clean at the end of each day. In the initial discussions, we had chosen to retain the original 30yr old skylights unless further inspection indicated they should be replaced. When the new roof was nearing completion, Robert identified the problems that were evident with the old skylights after 30 years of sun and weather damage. We elected to have Robert supply and install 3 new skylights and we are very pleased with the upgrade in light and heat management of the new technology materials. When the work was completed, Robert and I viewed the new roof, flashings and venting answering any questions I had. The weather cooperated sufficiently to enable the work to be finished in less time than was estimated. Finally, the completed project was inspected by the Regional representative for "Enviroshake" and the Warranty Certificate was issued to us. Dealing with Robert Fee and his crew was a very straightforward and honest process and I had full confidence in his commitment to providing a high standard of work. I have already recommended BestWest Roofing to an friend for their project.

Thanks so much for the kind words Charlie. It was a pleasure working together on your project with you.
Rob

tonyquan
tonyquan

Roof

Very efficient in getting the job done.Cleaned job material every day from yard. Staff were very cordial. Second job we have done with this company ( garage in 2008 ).we did several quotes and this was in reason with others for product and job needed.Roof had two layers so it was not a normal job . I would recommend this company .

Thank you Tony for your review. Maintaining clean, safe, organized job sites is very important to us because we know its important to our customers. Thank you for your kind words, and for your continued business over the years.

Tony from Vancouver
Tony from Vancouver

replaced an existing roof

the company was efficient, the laborers were cordial and after each day the yard was cleaned from roofing materials. This is my second job by this company (garage done in 2008) . The existing roof had two layers so it was not an easy , normal job. The quoted price was within searched material and products for this job by the homeowner.
Would recommend this company.

Roy from Burnaby
Roy from Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Complete re-roofing including removing old shingles, adding sheathing and wrap and installing a ridge and two cap vents. BestWest provided excellent presales consultation with product samples and discussion options. Products and workmanship were excellent and price was very reasonable.

Thank you Roy! I'm glad that you found our sales process helpful in finding the right products for your roof. We enjoy working with customers to evaluate their needs, and to help find the best solutions.

tsengivan
tsengivan

Chimney leaking

We had used bestwest roofing since our last house.
We had rain/water leaking issues from chimney...
Long story short- with Brock and his team's quick response and professional job, we will be his loyal customers for a very very long time
Agaian, highly recommend

What a positive review! Thank you Ivan. Your continued business over the years has been greatly appreciated. All the best!

More about BestWest Roofing

BestWest Roofing is rooted in quality, both in workmanship and in customer service. We specialize in the replacement of roofs within the renovation market, the application of roofs within the new home construction market, and repairs in all markets.

We service all Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley cities including Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Delta, Langley, New Westminster, Richmond and Surrey.