BestWest Roofing

Lydia Lyse from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Roof Installed in May 2013

Re: BestWest Roofing
Some very honest and very professional people from start to finish!
I noticed that most homeowners on the Home Stars Reviews chose those roofers with the cheaper prices or a “reasonable quotes”. However, on what factors did they base the reasonableness of the quotes? When I phoned Best West, I asked for a straightforward quote for a new roof. They came with a higher quote because I found that they contain items not included in my other cheaper quotes such as ice shield, higher gauged metal flashings, more numbers of vents, ridge caps, soffit vents, flashings around the perimeter instead of merely doubling the started shingles, llonger service warranty,etc. As a long time insurance professional, my service standard is to offer my clients the best coverage available and then leave it up to them to decide if they wish to drop some items to reduce the premium. It is best to know what our choices are as consumers, value wise. As a personal insurance broker, my advice to clients shopping around for prices is, you always get what you pay for!
I am very happy with my new roof. They even gave me the surplus plywood sheeting that were not used.

Lydia you are very intelligent to note the difference between our quote and just any old quote - as you do get what you pay for! I often wonder when we lose a bid because of price if that particular customer has compared apples to apples when they reviewed the quotes. Most of the time I'm guessing not. Thank you for noticing this honest aspect of how we do business and for the generous review:)

Kavi Lehdar from Vancouver
Kavi Lehdar from Vancouver
1 review Richmond, BC

Best West Roofing and their entire team are now my go-to roofing specialists. Not only did they complete the job on time but they did so with extreme proficiency. Each detail was looked after and they did not complete the job until they were satisfied with their work, and believe me, they are their own harshest critics. Beyond the job atop the roof, they also cleaned up literally every speck of garbage and debris which resulted from their work. This company truly cares about customer service and it shows from the finished product all the way to the staff they hire. Choosing Best West Roofing is a No-Brainer as far as quality and customer service is concered! All the best to Best West Roofing, keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you for noticing the pride we take in being the cleanest and most thorough roofing company out there! We really are proud of this:)

Marion  in New westminster
Marion in New westminster
3 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

EPDM gutter repair

BestWest was here very quickly to inspect & provide an extimate. The price was right and the service was done promptly - no long wait like some companies. Brock was well educated in gutter and downpipe issues and solved our problem.

Promptly responding to our clients needs is something we at BestWest Roofing pride ourselves in doing very well. We are glad your problem was solved quickly and efficiently:)

Mr Wong in New westminster
Mr Wong in New westminster
3 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Roof issues

Our roof was not draining properly so we needed to have it checked. The company came and checked our roof. The gutters needed to be cleaned. The company did this, and we no longer have any other isseus with the roof. They suggested a new gutter system that we could use to prevent this in the future, which was helpful. I would use them again.

Thank you Mr Wong for the positive review. Please let us know if we can help out in the future.

Bev in Coquitlam
Bev in Coquitlam
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Reroof old cedar roof with new fiberglas laminate

We reroofed over a year ago with a high quality product from Best West. Brock and his crew was professional and responsive from the first email contact to the end of the job. Compared to the other new roofs in my neighborhood, there is no doubt that our roof is the most attractive and was installed with the highest standard of materials. The choice of roof contractor makes a difference. We recommended Best West to the neighbours, and they are equally impressed.

Thank you Bev. We at BestWest Roofing are very proud of our effective communications with our clients. We believe that is what makes us stand apart from other companies out there. High quality installation is of course just as important too, and we take that just as seriously.

Ray in Burnaby
Ray in Burnaby
1 review BURNABY, BC

2 Roofing Projects

I've used Best West on 2 separate roofing jobs however one in particular exemplifies the kind of service they provide. A day prior to leaving on a 2 week family vacation (December) we had a roof leak. Best West took care of everything for us while we were away. Good work, good service and a fair price!

It is clients and testimonials like this that keep our business word of mouth thriving! The fact that we have many repeat clients is proof to us at BestWest Roofing that high quality service is so very important.

Julian in Richmond
Julian in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

New Roof

We are so pleased with the roof that Brock and his team at BestWestRoofing put on our house. When people like Mike Holmes say that you have to bring in the "Right People" to do a job....BestWest Roofing are the Right People. They are extremely professional, hard working and most importantly, their quality of work is fantastic. We have had absolutely no problems with our roof. I would hire them again without hesitation and will recommend them to our friends and family when they need a new roof!

Thank you Julian for this unforgettable review! We often pride ourselves on knowing that Mike Holmes would recommend BestWest Roofing based on the high quality of work that we do. We're also very glad that there are people out there like you who very much appreciate our level of quality.

More about BestWest Roofing

BestWest Roofing is rooted in quality, both in workmanship and in customer service. We specialize in the replacement of roofs within the renovation market, the application of roofs within the new home construction market, and repairs in all markets.

We service all Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley cities including Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Delta, Langley, New Westminster, Richmond and Surrey.