Bestway Electrical Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Bestway Electrical Contractors Ltd

JulieC
JulieC

Great advice

Jeff at Bestway provides great advice. We have lights that constantly fail. I needed to make a keep/repair or scrap/buy decision. Jeff provided excellent technical advice and explained the differences between choices available. After I buy the lights, I will be calling him to install them for me.

Thank you, Julie. We truly appreciate that you made the effort to send in your comments and for the excellent score you've rated us at. We also appreciate having a high benchmark and revel in the challenge to sustain it. Thank you for your loyalty over the many years.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Electrical work

We have used Bestway Electric for over 5 years and have never been disappointed. The service is prompt (same day for an emergency request) and polite. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for taking time to share your comments. Greatly appreciated.

Jen
Jen

New outdoor outlets and breakers - great service!

I am really impressed with Bestway. During the quoting process, Jeff answered all of my questions thoroughly, provided me with options, and was always very quick to respond.

The electrician, Matt, was a total professional. He kept me informed on what he was doing, asked if I had preferences in terms of outlet positions, worked quickly and cleanly, and was exceptionally courteous.

At the end of the day, I have the outlets I needed, done to code and inspector-approved. I will happily turn to Bestway again for future electrical needs.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you Jen. It was a real pleasure to work with you on this project. I very much appreciate the fact that it was through the "New Job Requests for Electricians" feature at HomeStars that had brought us together in the first place. I am very happy that you felt confident enough to choose us to work with. We would be very happy to work for you again anytime that you might need us.

lantern pendent in sloped dining room/sunroom

It took us over 2 years to find the light we wanted for our sunroom and so once we purchased it I was anxious to get it installed right away. I called Jeff and luckily for us, he was able to install our light the same day! He came with a drop sheet, and was very careful about not getting fingerprints on the chrome fixture which I very much appreciated. I was also hoping to install a chandelier in our bedroom so I asked for his advice which he was very honest about (too difficult because no easy access to our attic). Would highly recommend or use again.

Thank you for writing a review and sharing your comments. We appreciate very much having you as our customer.

Downtown Toronto in Toronto
Downtown Toronto in Toronto

Excellent service

We had an electrical problem that puzzled many electricians that came to our home. Finally, I spoke with Jeff who scheduled an appointment for me with Matt. Matt really listened to the concerns and looked for the problem. Other electricians shrugged and said they didn't know where to start to look for the issue, but Matt heeded my concerns and found it in a timely manner. Another company wanted $8,000 to rewire a circuit rather than look for the source of the problem! We are lucky to have a professional, honest electrical company. Highly recommend.

Thank you "Downtown in Toronto" for posting your fine comments and score. We hope that we can be of service to you again some day soon.

JaneB in North Toronto
JaneB in North Toronto

LED Pot Lights

We decided it was time to add some pot lights in the family room in the basement. Matt installed a total of 9 of these new low profile lights and dimmer switches. Wow, wow, wow ... what a difference! The work was amazingly clean, fast and efficient but we knew that would be the case with Bestway Electric as we have used them nay times before.
Had the work done in early November as part of a larger reno. Over the holidays had many people in the house and everyone was so very impressed! Thanks Jeff, Matt and we won;'t go anywhere but Bestway Electric for our electrical needs!

Thank you for your kind words of praise. It was our pleasure to work with you again. The recessed slim LED lights that you selected are also a big hit with our new customers. We are currently showcasing this new LED lighting to all our customers and potential customers that are looking for a lighting upgrade. These lights are uniquely different from what we have seen in the past. At Bestway Electric we are very happy to know that you are a satisfied customer. We are truly grateful to you for taking the time to send us your review. It is greatly appreciated.

Dr. Hartley Miltchin
Dr. Hartley Miltchin

Various

Words alone cannot express how incredible Bestway Electric is.
I have had Matt and Jeff at my house numerous times for various electrical and cable installations. They are both extremely friendly, reliable, honest, punctual and perfectionists to the most minor detail. Some of the work almost seemed 'magical' as I hadn't envisioned how they accomplished certain tasks.
I found that they were very reasonable in their rates and if they thought I didn't require certain work, they didn't do it.
I really can't express my gratitude and confidence adequately but have absolutely every reason to recommend Bestway to handle any of your electrical/cable needs.
100 Star Rating

Wow! What a fantastic review. I'm humbled by your gracious and kind words Dr. Miltchin. I almost don't know what to say. It is truly our pleasure to be at your service. Thank you for expressing your comments about our work so that others can share in that. I really appreciate that you sent in this review. Thank you very much for doing that!

Mary from Etobicoke
Mary from Etobicoke

New system timer, Christmas lights, general electrical improvements

We have received excellent personal service from both Jeff and Matt
This is a company whose members arrive at the scheduled time,
completes the work agreed to and at a reasonable cost. Jeff is very knowledgeable about energy saving products for the home and we have taken advantage of his suggestions. Both Jeff and Matt are very courteous and considerate of our property and scrupulously clean
up the their work area before leaving. Jeff researched the different options that are available to us for the new programmable timer that we need to have installed. He is an excellent communicator
who explains his work at every step of the way so that we felt
comfortable with the improvements he made to our system. We
would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Mary. That is a lovely review that you wrote for us. Thank you very much for your kind words and generosity.

The Bakers - Toronto
The Bakers - Toronto

Outside motion sensor light

I had a need to have a motion sensor light installed on the side of my home and simply called Bestway Electric as we had used them in the past. As always I received the personal attention I enjoy and after a brief conversation on the best location for what needed to be lit, the work was completed. Works great and was a pleasure dealing with the professionals at Bestway. Highly recommended!!! Thanks.

Dear Baker family, Thank you for giving your time and effort to provide us with your review. We truly appreciated this opportunity to work with you again.

Gordon Polevoy in Toronto
Gordon Polevoy in Toronto

GFCI exterior outlet installation

Matt was exactly on time for this job. He thoroughly explained the options for locations for the outlets for the front and back of the house. In the end, he choose a more cost effective option for some of the work. The work was done quickly and without any unexpected costs.

Gordon, thank you so very much for providing your comments on Matt's work. I realize that it takes an extra effort for a customer to provide their comments and so I really do appreciate what you wrote about the experience. I hope that we can be of service to you again sometime in the future.

More about Bestway Electrical Contractors Ltd

Bestway Electric performs a variety of electrical work for residential, commercial and industrial customers while specializing in personal service. We provide high quality products and services for the foundation of our relationship backed up with excellent communication and workmanship skills to ensure customer satisfaction.