Bestway Electrical Contractors Ltd

Electricians
Bestway Electrical Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Bestway Electrical Contractors Ltd

Bathroom Exhaust Fan

The exhaust fan in one of our bathrooms died. Jeff came and diagnosed the problem and unfortunately the best solution was to replace it as the steps to repairing it was not a sure thing according to the manufacturer.

We were concerned about the "fit" of a replacement unit as we had just redecorated the bathroom and the thought of any potential damage was on our minds.

Jeff came with the new fan and meticulously removed the old one and installed the new one with little mess .. he could not help the insulation from falling from the attic but he cleaned that up as well.

The new fan works great and looks like it was always there. No damage to the ceiling and all is well.

Thanks again to Jeff and Bestway Electric ... my electricians of choice.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It was a pleasure be of service to you.

Ilan
Ilan
5 reviews London, ON

Kitchen cabinet lights and bathroom potlights repair

Matt worked diligently and persistently to install a new kitchen cabinet light and find a hidden junction box in my bathroom and create a way to resolve access to the box and fix bathroom potlights. Great job!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Also, thanks for your willingness and cooperation throughout the challenges that we had to endure along the way. We appreciate having a good customer like you.

200 Amp Fuse Panel Change

Great down to earth but very competent and professional folks. Work was done in time and on budget. All aspects of work including safety inspection, hydro coordination and cleanup after work were addressed.

Thank you for allowing Bestway Electric to fulfill your electrical needs at this time. It was our pleasure to serve.

natalia in Toronto
natalia in Toronto

Excellent, professional, timely service

I used Bestway's services to bring power to my detached car garage, which is a bigger job than average. They absolutely knew what needed to be done, how long it would take, and what would be needed in order to get a certificate of inspection in a fast and straight manner. All my emails were answered right away with honest and courteous answers, and the job was completed in the estimated time, with no surprises or extra costs involved. It was a pleasure meeting Jeff and Matt and having them make sure everything was done correctly. I wold recommend Bestway in a heartbeat.

Thank you for the outstanding review, Natalia. Your positive attitude and good nature helped to make this project easy and a pleasure for us to accomplish. Thank you for being that way.

JulieC
JulieC

Great advice

Jeff at Bestway provides great advice. We have lights that constantly fail. I needed to make a keep/repair or scrap/buy decision. Jeff provided excellent technical advice and explained the differences between choices available. After I buy the lights, I will be calling him to install them for me.

Thank you, Julie. We truly appreciate that you made the effort to send in your comments and for the excellent score you've rated us at. We also appreciate having a high benchmark and revel in the challenge to sustain it. Thank you for your loyalty over the many years.

Electrical work

We have used Bestway Electric for over 5 years and have never been disappointed. The service is prompt (same day for an emergency request) and polite. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for taking time to share your comments. Greatly appreciated.

Jen
Jen

New outdoor outlets and breakers - great service!

I am really impressed with Bestway. During the quoting process, Jeff answered all of my questions thoroughly, provided me with options, and was always very quick to respond.

The electrician, Matt, was a total professional. He kept me informed on what he was doing, asked if I had preferences in terms of outlet positions, worked quickly and cleanly, and was exceptionally courteous.

At the end of the day, I have the outlets I needed, done to code and inspector-approved. I will happily turn to Bestway again for future electrical needs.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you Jen. It was a real pleasure to work with you on this project. I very much appreciate the fact that it was through the "New Job Requests for Electricians" feature at HomeStars that had brought us together in the first place. I am very happy that you felt confident enough to choose us to work with. We would be very happy to work for you again anytime that you might need us.

lantern pendent in sloped dining room/sunroom

It took us over 2 years to find the light we wanted for our sunroom and so once we purchased it I was anxious to get it installed right away. I called Jeff and luckily for us, he was able to install our light the same day! He came with a drop sheet, and was very careful about not getting fingerprints on the chrome fixture which I very much appreciated. I was also hoping to install a chandelier in our bedroom so I asked for his advice which he was very honest about (too difficult because no easy access to our attic). Would highly recommend or use again.

Thank you for writing a review and sharing your comments. We appreciate very much having you as our customer.

Downtown Toronto in Toronto
Downtown Toronto in Toronto

Excellent service

We had an electrical problem that puzzled many electricians that came to our home. Finally, I spoke with Jeff who scheduled an appointment for me with Matt. Matt really listened to the concerns and looked for the problem. Other electricians shrugged and said they didn't know where to start to look for the issue, but Matt heeded my concerns and found it in a timely manner. Another company wanted $8,000 to rewire a circuit rather than look for the source of the problem! We are lucky to have a professional, honest electrical company. Highly recommend.

Thank you "Downtown in Toronto" for posting your fine comments and score. We hope that we can be of service to you again some day soon.

LED Pot Lights

We decided it was time to add some pot lights in the family room in the basement. Matt installed a total of 9 of these new low profile lights and dimmer switches. Wow, wow, wow ... what a difference! The work was amazingly clean, fast and efficient but we knew that would be the case with Bestway Electric as we have used them nay times before.
Had the work done in early November as part of a larger reno. Over the holidays had many people in the house and everyone was so very impressed! Thanks Jeff, Matt and we won;'t go anywhere but Bestway Electric for our electrical needs!

Thank you for your kind words of praise. It was our pleasure to work with you again. The recessed slim LED lights that you selected are also a big hit with our new customers. We are currently showcasing this new LED lighting to all our customers and potential customers that are looking for a lighting upgrade. These lights are uniquely different from what we have seen in the past. At Bestway Electric we are very happy to know that you are a satisfied customer. We are truly grateful to you for taking the time to send us your review. It is greatly appreciated.

More about Bestway Electrical Contractors Ltd

Bestway Electric performs a variety of electrical work for residential, commercial and industrial customers while specializing in personal service. We provide high quality products and services for the foundation of our relationship backed up with excellent communication and workmanship skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
Looking for Electricians pros in Willowdale?