Best Way Stone Ltd

Reviews for Best Way Stone Ltd

Mike in Richmond Hill
Mike in Richmond Hill

Poor quality pavers, $15000 wasted

I had Trevista 80 smooth paver in Glacier Creek color installed on my driveway 2 months ago. I was very happy with the look of it for the first 2 days when my cars were parked at neighbors driveway. As soon as I started using the driveway, I noticed noticeable tire tracks there. Considering that I've never seen tire marks on any of my neighbours' or friends' driveways, I called the company and tried to get an explanation. I was told that it's NORMAL, as there is white cement component in Glacier Creek and it may show some marks. I was asked a lot of stupid questions but never offered an apology. What pacified me is that I was told that next year when the driveway can be sealed, the tire marks can be cleaned off and will not reappear after sealing.
However, after the heavy rain two days ago, I noticed some wet maple leafs that fall of the tree on my driveway. I noticed them in the morning and when picked them up there were big brown imprints under the fallen leafs. This would actually look nice (see pics) if it weren't a driveway. The worst thing is that you cannot get them off with wet or dry brush, whatever chemical is in these leafs easily penetrated paver surface. I cannot even imagine how my driveway will look in fall.
After spending $15000 for the new driveway just 2 months ago, I am really upset with Best Way Stone, as their testing process for the new paver (Glacier Creek line started this year) is clearly inadequate. I am still undecided what to do, but certainly recommend you to stay away from Best Way Stone because of terrible quality and poor customer support.

Erica in Toronto
Erica in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard reno

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Used their trevista in the backyard by our pool at recommendation from the employee who helped us and we couldn’t be happier with the end result

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Don’t waste your time

Absolutely horrible experience with these rude people. At one point I dealt with a lady named Yvonne and once I voiced my concerns she just walked away shaking her head. The interlocking that I purchased was full of white stuff that couldn’t wash off and they blamed the way the joint sand was placed. Talking to other brick manufacturers they’ve told me it’s calcium and that it shouldn’t be there and the bricks should be replaced. $6500.00 down the drain. Horrible staff with bad attitudes. Buy with caution

Soula in Thornhill
Soula in Thornhill

Good product but no customer service

When to pick up some slabs today to finish off our interlock project.
This particular order was small as we had finished with spending the big dollars here. We ordered and proceeded to wait at the area designated for pickups. We waited and waited and no one showed up, after 20 min we called the number on our invoice and told them we have been waiting no one is here, we were told they would radio someone, 10 min later we called again, again told the same thing, no one to be found. at the point it was getting ridiculous, we say someone sitting in their vehicle he said he was on break, even though we saw the coffee truck leave 25 min ago. No consideration for any quality service here, back at the front desk they didn't seem to care we just got our money back and left. After leaving thousands of dollars and doing our driveway with their stone twice. I would not use them again nor as a designer suggest their service to any of my clients. When we called and told them we were waiting a simple, they are on break and you would have to wait 1/2-1 hr would have been so simple instead of having us wait and not get any service. It must have been a lazy Saturday morning and no one was in the mood to take care of customers, once they took our money at the front they didn't seem to care.

Supplied stone& stairs

Sent pictures about defective stairs and Vito doesn't return calls or emails. We are still waiting for him to call back. A minor part of a big job - shows a lack of interest and lack of pride

Singh from Toronto
Singh from Toronto

Purchasing stone landings for side of house

Been looking for something like this for a while and was finally able to come across these guys. I've been told these guys are what the builders use, and found exactly what I was looking for. Needed to purchase some of those stone landing tiles you put down on the side of your house for a path to the side door etc.

Couldn't be happier! Took maybe about 20 minutes tops for me to find what I was looking for and have it put in my car!

Michelle Da Silva in Etobicoke
Michelle Da Silva in Etobicoke
2 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Paving stones for planters

BestWay is a great place to go to get pavers, interlock stones etc for your garden, large planters or retaining walls. The customer service there is excellent and the staff is very easy to speak to and great and helping you out with any questions you might have. We did 3 large planters, several rows high in our front lawn and loved it.

Teddi Vee in Woodbridge
Teddi Vee in Woodbridge
3 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Interlocking patio

Best Way Stone has decent customer service, great quality interlocking stone backed up with a lifetime limited guarantee. Their service is quick, friendly, and they tend to always have supply.

terrydadd
terrydadd
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

patio deck

We really appreciated all the help Best Way Stone gave us in selecting and installing the patio stones and patio wall. It was a large job, but well worth it. If anyone has to renovate their driveway or patio, go to Best Way Stone to check out their selection and prices. We are enjoying our patio.

Toronto-490
Toronto-490

8.8/10

Landscaping

If you are looking to spruce up your outdoor living space, the guys at Best Way Stone know their stuff, and their prices are hard to beat. They offer great design ideas as well.