Best Electric Co

Stephanie Li in North york
Stephanie Li in North york
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Upgrade Electric Pannel for a 50 year old house

Received the best price in the town and high quality service. They are very professional and do beautiful job. Also when I run into issue one day without knowing which switch to push back, they sent a person to my place helped me out free of charge.

Dave Kalhan, Brampton
Dave Kalhan, Brampton

Interior Potlights

I selected Best electric to add some extra electrical outlets in my, home, and ended up having them complete all my interior potlights. This company was magnificent, work was done completely perfect, and owner himself popped by to inspect final job.

I rate them at 10++