Best Buy

Reviews for Best Buy

Susan in Scarborough
Susan in Scarborough

Laptop

Did a great job fixing my laptop for so cheap the geek squad manager is awesome and the membership is worth it you can cancel after 6 months but they take care of all your technical needs

Roads in Oakville
Roads in Oakville

New Computer

Best Buy had an amazing ‘back to school’ sale on computers this year (as I’m sure they do every year), and there was a particular one that I had decided to get. When I went to the store to buy it, they were sold out, and told me that it was a ‘hot seller’ that was sold out in many of their stores. When I expressed to the salesman how much I wanted it, he was very helpful – he asked me where I was from and how far I would be willing to drive, and then proceeded to call all of the surrounding stores to ask who had some left in stock. On about his 3rd phone call, he found a store not too far away that had one left, and asked them to hold it for me. I drove over that same day and picked it up at the other store, where they were equally friendly, offered some advice on how to best care for my new laptop, and gave me a coupon book for future purchases that had over $100 in savings. They did not push any kind of extended warranty on me either, which I really appreciated. I will definitely return to Best Buy and recommend it to friends.