Best Buy

Reviews for Best Buy

Diane Ingram
Diane Ingram
17 reviews Ottawa, ON

Destination of choice for electronics

Best Buy
613-212-0333
380 Coventry Rd
Ottawa
K1K

Over several years, I've purchased a wide range of electronics from Best Buy. For many reasons, I've found that it lives up to its name: the best place to buy!
The selection is vast and the prices competative. But, beyond this, the service is knowledgeable, helpful and professional. The option of shopping online has, on occasion, saved me time.
After surveying other retailers, I always find myself back at Best Buy for the best buys!

freeman
freeman
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

purchase product

Who knew that such a big store would offer such personal service. I went into to purchase a gift for my parents and with met with helpful suggestions and great service. The gifts were a hit. Thank you.

Samantha
Samantha
1 review Nepean, ON

DVDs

Best Buy has such a large selection of both movies and TV series. They were a little expensive, but I did find exactly what I was looking for. It was great and I am super excited to watch my new movie!

Bob in Centretown
Bob in Centretown
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wii purchase

The store has everything that you could want in electronics and the prices are good. I would recommend going there is you want selection and information (there are many staff members who can help you out). The only thing that I don't like about the store is that the young staff are not always pleasant.