Best Buy

Jeff in Etobicoke
Jeff in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Digital Video Camera

Arrived at the Best Buy on North Queen knowing exactly what I wanted. The sales person was very helpful and made no effort to sell me anything more than I needed. I cashed out in the store and was able to avoid the long line at the front of the store. Great!

rogerintoronto
rogerintoronto
17 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Computer Backup and Upgrade to Windows 7

I brought my Dell laptop and external hard drive to Best Buy for an upgrade to Windows 7 and to have the data backed up. The service associate seemed distracted and did not listen to my instructions. He misunderstood my request so I had to spend an extra 10 minutes explaining again what I needed. The upgrade and back-up were completed quickly but key programs were deleted and had to be reinstalled. In the past when I had a similar upgrade done on my other laptop, the Geek Squad team called me before deleting a program to ensure that I had the back-up disk to reinstall. This time, no one called me and there was very little communication. I felt the same care and effort was not put into this upgrade and the customer service I received was sorely lacking. The service associate seems far less helpful and conscientious than the team that had worked on my other computer. I will not bring my computers to Best Buy for repair again.

Anthony in Mississauga
Anthony in Mississauga
2 reviews ,

Home Entertainment System

Went to Bestbuy to purchase a 52" lcd Sony television and a surround sound package. Emmanuel was EXTREMELY helpful in distinguishing the difference in plasma and lcd to me but his coworker started pushing in all the cable and service plans. I KNOW the markup on cables and know multiple other sellers where it is much cheaper but this employee kept trying to trump me with the superiority of their cables and that I need a service plan, even after I said I'll think about it.

More about Best Buy

The latest technology products - consumer electronics, personal computers and entertainment software