Electronic Retailers

905-264-3191
7850 Weston Rd
Woodbridge
L4L9N8

Best Buy has chosen to take my money and not refund me for a product and they are hiding behind a company platform that they own and saying that it’s not them well guess what Best Buy “YouTube”
I was taken for $900 I will tell my story until I am sure you lost 900 clients. But don’t be mad it’s just business people stop shopping there there is a lot that I have learned about best b s

Garn
Garn

Google - Home for my home monitor

I was looking for a wifi gadget to control my home for all in one and luckily I found the Google - Home and bought one combo set with Google - Chromecast Ultra and Nest - Learning Thermostat - 3rd Generation from Best Buy. Cost me less than $450.00. I brought home and connected with my computer, CCTV, speakers, lamps, door bell, all connected on my ISO phone. Feels like the whole world is on my finger tips.
What is my next project? Buy another unit for my parent's home

Brazilianoxx in Etobicoke
Brazilianoxx in Etobicoke
11 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Computer upgrade. Great service

I just wanted to upgrade my new computer. I went to Weston Road Best buy to have them install my new parts. They Service was supper fast and a quality too. They offered me a 20% off discount If I were to buy my new parts from there!

Dan Dilorenzo in Woodbridge
Dan Dilorenzo in Woodbridge
4 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Sharp 52" HDTV

I bought this Sharp 52" HD TV and it was a good investment, really happy with the quality of picture and sound. i had a good over all experiance buying this TV.

Andrew from Woodbridge
Andrew from Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Camara

My mom bought me a camera for christmas when I went to open it up I see an old model inside the box I went to best buy to return it with the receipt and they right away accused me of switching the camera. They wanted all my information and told me that I may not get it back. I complained to head office and the GM and would not get it back for 2 weeks while all they did was accuse me and say that I switched the camera and will be taken to court. Finally since I complained to head office and the better business bearu they gave me the right camera that my mom paid for.

Eltra
Eltra

large screen tv & flat screen tv

The people at Best Buy at this location were great. they knew their product and helped us save some money by looking at floor models and bundling some products for us.