Best Buy

Reviews for Best Buy

Lynne in Toronto
Lynne in Toronto

WATCH OUT FOR EXTRA HIDDEN CHARGES, MONEY TAKEN RIGHT FROM UNDER YOU RE RETURNS

i have discovered recently that Best Buy and their Marketplace are out to I returned an item to Best Buy, expecting of course a full refund for a phone system that was impossible to get working. They refunded me only partially, taking a restocking fee of $18 from an $100 order. No where did i notice this in print since they likely have it well hidden. i spent hours on the phone, given false hope for a refund of my $18. Not only will i never shop there again but i will work at spreading the word regarding their having taken money from me THAT IS NOT THEIRS TO TSKE. Also, with all of the marvellous competitors out there, i am guessing that they will go out of business. Even the experience at the store was extremely unsatisfactory, with sales help not knowing what they are doing. But they took my money and i’m angry. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

lisa from St. Catharines
lisa from St. Catharines
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

service

I was shopping at this location and over all the experience was not very good. I was not able to find a person in the particular department that was knowledgeable to help me at that time.
This is the 2nd time my experience at best buy was not a good one, so I will have to re think my shopping next time i am in need of this type of product.

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto
8 reviews ,

Xbox games

This is by far the best Best Buy out there when it comes to trading/buying games. No hassles when you trade in and they are always helpful in looking at trade values. /thumbsup

Wins in Leaside
Wins in Leaside

AVR and speakers

Bought Pioneer AVR which staff price matched to competitor without complaint or trying to wiggle out of company's policy. Also, was very helpful in selection of speakers on how to hookup subwoofer.

Satisfied in Denlow
Satisfied in Denlow

Home television centre

We recently upgraded our home television room with a new 40' wall mounted flat panel TV set, complete with sound system, console, controls etc. Over several visits, Joey was absolutely terrific, patiently explaining all the factors we should consider before our final decision.
After 2 weeks of viewing, we are thrilled with our new setup. And the prices were as good as it gets. Best Buy really live up to their name - the "Best"

Meria - Mississauga
Meria - Mississauga

Wires needed

Best Buy was a decent store in terms of having most products. However, I frequently felt that their prices were too high. Also, their services are also lacking... respect and tact are much needed in some of their customer service people. I needed some wires for a rewiring project I was working on, and when I tried to ask for help, I got redirected three times. Apparantly, no one knows where products are located in their stores. I eventually found what I needed by myself... though I felt it was grossly overpriced. Will look for another store to find my electronic products next time!