Best Buy

Reviews for Best Buy

Kelly W  in Toronto
Kelly W in Toronto

Rude staff

We went into buy and Ipad. The customer service is atrocious at thos location. It seemed like they were more concerned talking to each other than helping customers with answers. Staff lacks knowledge of products as well!!

Mike G in Brampton
Mike G in Brampton

DYNEX 47" TV

Bestbuy is one of the best places to shop for deals, especially on boxing day and black friday. I always find TV's and electronics that are $100-200 lower priced than any other time of the year. Best place for electronics.

JD1992
JD1992
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Guitar Accessory

I was looking for guitar strings and used there website to look up the kind of brand. I found the brand of strings i was looking for and called in to the stores in my area but they didnt offer these strings but with luck they told me it was available at this branch. I call this branch and they told me they had it in stock. So i drove 1 hour to get to the store to find out that they stopped selling guitar accessories last Christmas. I was so upset I wasted so much time. They should tell all the workers to atleast find out when someone calls in instead of making up drive in.

Dawn from Brampton
Dawn from Brampton

8.3/10

Electronics

This is a fantastic store. There is no pressure to buy anything - no one is on commission. Everyone is very knowledgable. I highly recommend this store