Best Buy

Jaclyn Wismayer from Burlington
Jaclyn Wismayer from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

DVD

I bought a radio control car that I had been looking for at this location. I often buy DVDs here as the sales are good and the selection too. Service has always been good here and the cashiers are friendly. Like Future shop there is a pretty big selection and there are plenty of people to help you find what you are looking for or recommend something to you. I found the cashiers very helpful and friendly too.

Jarred Keenan in Burlington
Jarred Keenan in Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

HP Laptop

I recently bought an HP Laptop from Best Buy. They were very helpful in helping me select the right computer for my needs. I would certainly come back again for their computer and electronic products.

Steven
Steven
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tv Sales

The man at Bestbuy who sold us our tv was great. Helped us pick out the right Tv for what we were looking for. He answered alot of our questions and was honest with us about certain tv brands. He even added a few additional items in at lower cost.

Larry Gill
Larry Gill
2 reviews ,

Plasma TV

Bought a Plasma TV and it stopped working after 14 months. My warranty was for 12 months and Best Buy told me that they could not help me. I then called toshiba who after some negotiation agreed to replace the plasma TV with an equivelent LCD TV.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

6.8/10

New electronics

Salesman we dealt with left a sour taste in our mouth, but when we advised a manager about it, the issue was resolved. Overall an okay experience. Haven't bought anything there since, but might try it again sometime.