Electronic Retailers

Reviews for Best Buy

AR
AR

Product and customer service

The product I wanted was available. The Customer Service personnel was with me until I make the final decision. She was very willing to help for other assessories need for the product

Josh from Scarborough
Josh from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Video Game purchase, Limited Selection overall

L3R 4M9

Went in to purchase a game that was advertised online as on-sale and marked stocked in-store at my local location (Scarborough Town Centre plaza). The game was not marked as on-sale in the store so I had to show them the listing and the price was dropped down to what was advertised. Overall, not just in the video game section, the selection in-store is quite slim. Best Buy's are all giant stores with lots of open space, but this particular location seemed to have a sparse selection in many departments.

me_10293@hotmail.ca in Scarborough
M. 1.
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Computer

The computer I bought was great in quality. The service was great too! The price was only 200 dollars! That's the best price I've ever seen! Best Store Ever!I would recommend this to a friend! Great Place!

Dave Abbott in Richmond hill
Dave Abbott in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

LG 50'' PLASMA TV

L3R 4M9

I recently purchased a 50 inch LG PLASMA TV. THE STAFF AT THE STORE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN REGARDS TO THE PRODUCT LINE AND EVEN MADE ME A BETTER DEAL THAN I EXPECTED. WILL DEFINATELY SHOP THERE AGAIN. I WAS GREETED IN A FRIENDLY MANNER UPON ENTERING THE STORE, BUT DID NOT FEEL PRESSURED TO BUY IMMEDIATELY. JOHN, THE MANAGER OF THE STORE WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH .

A T Stouffville
A T Stouffville
6 reviews Stouffville, ON

Personal Computer Repair

L3R 4M9

Had my lap top which is also my home computer 3 times in their Geek Squad for same repair! Each time it was back with the same problem, last time they quoted me the repair as the warranty was expired, I asked them not to repair it and send it back to me, had to wait 3 weeks to get my computer back! Totally un-satisfied...

tv purchased-7147
tv purchased-7147

tv purcxhase

L3R 4M9

bought a Tv and wathc it all the time, great picture and sound complimented by the perfect wall hanging.

James Tran from Markham
James Tran from Markham
9.5/10

Ipod

L3R 4M9

I recently purchased an ipod nano from Best Buy and I would have to say that the service was exceptional. The service rep was extremely helpful and was very informative. He not only got my product quickly, but also explained the extra service warranty that the company offered. When I declined to take that option he was still very helpful, unlike past reps who keep stressing the importance of the warranty. I felt that he respected my decision and continued to help me. For that I am very glad.

james from richmond hill
james from richmond hill

8.3/10

Purchasing my PSP

I wanted to find out the different bundles available for me to purchase the PSP. The sales associate was able to find out what the bundles are available and the prices.
Very informative.

Alex from Markham
Alex from Markham
6.3/10

PSP games and DVD's

L3R 4M9

Great selection of DVD's but the games selection is limited. Prices are pretty expensive but if you can wait for a sale, they are pretty good. They also price match and give you ten percent of the difference with retail stores and online stores like amazon.ca but not tigerdirect.ca.

Markham-369
Markham-369
9.8/10

Television

Their Price is unbeatable. I did my research prior to purchasing a television that I wanted and Best Buys price simply could not be beat. The great price coupled with cheap and timely delivery means a satisfied customer every time.