Berkshire Furniture

Reviews for Berkshire Furniture

Hamid in Mississauga
Hamid in Mississauga

Beautiful Product, informative staff and Excellent Customer service

They have very unique furniture and they spend time to educate you and show you real comparison with big names. very knowledgeable and honest staff. You still will be taken care of after sell... Excellent customer service.

Dear Hamid,
Thank you so much for kind feedback. It was our pleasure dealing with you too and if you need anything else for your new home please let us know.

Saber & Berkshire Furniture Team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bedroom Furniture

We purchased a bedroom suite recently from Berkshire. It was delivered and assembled well before the date we were given. It was a pleasure to deal with Saber and his team. This is the second time we have purchased from Berkshire and Saber. The first time was 5 years ago when we bought a dinning room furniture which we still love. High quality furniture at competitive prices. You definitely get what you pay for. If you are looking for quality furniture visit Berkshire.

Thank you so much for business and your kind feedback. Your bedroom Solid Maple is one of our best quality furniture which you will enjoy for many many happy years.

Thanks again
Saber & Berkshire Team

Walter and Anna in Toronto
Walter and Anna in Toronto

Bedroom Suite

Excellent price for the quality of the furniture. Saber makes the process extremely easy and pleasant. I would highly recommend Bershire Furniture to my friends as I know how difficult it is to get good value for what you pay.

Dear Anna & Walter

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It's our honor to keep you as our customer and happy to be there when you need any furnishings. Enjoy your beautiful bedroom set for many happy years.

Thanks again

Saber

jamesg in Waterdown
jamesg in Waterdown
2 reviews Smithville, ON

Beyond Expectations

Both product and service exceeded expectations in every area. Saber and Saeed have more than earned all of the glowing reviews they receive. They offer the best quality and selection and price it better than anywhere else you can find it. They remain personally involved every step of the way and go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. You simply can't go wrong doing business with these gentlemen and they will our first stop the next time we are in the market for furniture.

James & Judy
It is our pleasure to provide you best quality furnishing for your home. You are both classy people have a very good taste in quality furniture. Enjoy your beautiful bedroom and dining room for many happy years.

Thanks
Saber & Saeed

Don Charlton from Kitchener
Don Charlton from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Online purchase - furniture

I was impressed with the customer service of Berkshire Furniture, both during and after the sale. When I was dissatisfied with my purchase, they reacted quickly to make it right. They treated me in a way that made it clear they wanted me to be a return customer. Thanks!

Khalid from Toronto
Khalid from Toronto
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bunk Bed

Ladies I think I have found my top furniture store! Everyone needs to go to this store and view their collection on all kinds of furniture, and you will be forced to buy something. I bought a bunk bed for my twin daughters. Its from the Naiya collection in a rich, dark brown colour. It has a deep walnut finish and is solid hardwood and veneers. I ADORE it, and so do my daughters. The best thing about it is that it doesn't take up all that much space in a room. Its neat and tidy, just the way I like my furniture. Highly recommend! :D

Gina M in Burlington
Gina M in Burlington
5 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Bedroom sets

We've purchased two bedrooms sets for our children and will definitely be going back for more. The owners are courteous and helpful and really know their product. Prices are great too for Canadian made furniture!

Thank you Gina.
It is our pleasure to be doing business with you. Wish you and family the best.

Thanks
Saber & Saeed

J in Grimsby
J in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Dining Room Chairs

Forget the fact that they give you the best prices and the best service from start to finish. They were simply outstanding in their dealings with us. They treat you like good friends of theirs and your trust is rightfully gained early on. If you want a no nonsense experience in furniture shopping Berkshire Furniture is the place to shop. Thanks go out to Saber and his brother Sahib.

Ambrose
Ambrose

Dining table, chairs / Office chairs

Great experience, honest and accommodating owner. We were looking for a dining table and chairs for my home last year. Was going to order from Pavilion in downtown for a dining table, then found Berkshire. Including shipping they are at least $200 cheaper. I went to the store and the owner Saber recommended a similar looking Clifford table that looks as nice and just a bit smaller (which works better for our space), and it's even cheaper, ended up we saved $400 including delivery, plus we got some awesome looking modern dining chairs for $130 each tax in on clearance. Delivery service was great as well, courteous and very careful, even unpacked the glass top to let us examine before he left. Just recently, our office needs 10 boardroom chairs, been looking everywhere for the Zuo Espia chair, but with limited budget. We tried to go within budget and opted for the Zuo Trafico chair instead, but Saber gave us honest advise and insisted that chair is not as durable on heavy use, risked not getting the business. Eventually he worked out a deal with the supplier that we can also work with, while I know I'm getting brand new stock from him, unlike some US etailers which has lower price but with bad reputation. Highly recommended and will shop there again for sure, Saber is awesome to work with.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Bedroom Furniture and Entertainment Unit

I got a fair price on Shermag furniture, which was delivered earlier than expected and put together by careful delivery personnel. The headboard was damaged and it was promptly replaced. I ordered and scheduled everything on-line and the communication was excellent. I would definitely shop there again.

More about Berkshire Furniture

Sell quality home furnishings at affordable prices. Free shipping and 1yr warranty offered.
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?