Furniture

Adele
Adele
0 reviews London, ON

Soooo happy!!!!!

We purchased the Yorkshire dining room set and were given 12 weeks for the set to be ready and delivered. It arrived about 2 week earlier than expected despite the pandemic and all the uncertainties. We had the pleasure of Saber himself and his son Deron making the delivery and setting it up. We were impressed with the professionalism and patience they both show. I am so happy and thrilled with my set and the quality of the workmanship is just amazing. This is our first time shopping at Berkshire Furniture, but its definitely not the last. I can't wait for friends to come over to see the set. I highly recommend Berkshire as the entire experience from order to delivery was exceptional.

Adele & Ernie

Dear Adele & Ernie
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We appreciate your trust and business and congratulate you on the good taste you have for picking the right products. It was our pleasure to deal with you and meet your beautiful family. Please enjoy your new dining set for many happy years.

Saber & Deron

Huber
Huber

Kitchen table and sideboard

We renovated our kitchen and wanted a new kitchen table/chairs. This was done two years ago. Also ordered a new sideboard for the dining room a few months ago. What can I say? Saber and Duran were amazing right from the get go. They helped in choosing the style, wood stain, etc., and they did the set up when the furniture was delivered. They are so professional and accommodating. They work very hard to ensure customer satisfaction!!!

Dear Liz,
Its our pleasure to have you as one our valuable customers. We appreciate the kind feedback and work hard to earn your trust and business. You also have a good taste in finding the perfect item and we admire your good taste in furnishings. Wish you the best and enjoy your warm and cozy home.

Saber

Marcia from East York
Marcia from East York

Great Customer Service and Products

We were looking for a bedroom set that was made from solid wood and the bed had storage. Our set was made of Maple.They had different stains to choose from and also hardware.
The style that we chose was built by Handstone but they had many other manufactures and they all work out of Canada.
The quality is made for a life time.
Saber and the rest of his family make sure your well advised on what you desire and the best of care to your furniture when its delivered. They have a wealth of knowledge from being in the furniture business for such a long time.

Dear Marcia,

Thank you so much for your business and your trust in Berkshire Furniture. Our goal is to treat every customer like family. When our customers are happy, we are happy and that is one important reason why we are particular about offering the best quality, price and service. We thank you so much for your valuable feedback and wish many years of happiness for you. If you need any other home furnishings, please let us know we will be happy to be of any help.

Berkshire Furniture Team.

Hamid in Mississauga
Hamid in Mississauga

Beautiful Product, informative staff and Excellent Customer service

They have very unique furniture and they spend time to educate you and show you real comparison with big names. very knowledgeable and honest staff. You still will be taken care of after sell... Excellent customer service.

Dear Hamid,
Thank you so much for kind feedback. It was our pleasure dealing with you too and if you need anything else for your new home please let us know.

Saber & Berkshire Furniture Team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bedroom Furniture

We purchased a bedroom suite recently from Berkshire. It was delivered and assembled well before the date we were given. It was a pleasure to deal with Saber and his team. This is the second time we have purchased from Berkshire and Saber. The first time was 5 years ago when we bought a dinning room furniture which we still love. High quality furniture at competitive prices. You definitely get what you pay for. If you are looking for quality furniture visit Berkshire.

Thank you so much for business and your kind feedback. Your bedroom Solid Maple is one of our best quality furniture which you will enjoy for many many happy years.

Thanks again
Saber & Berkshire Team

Walter and Anna in Toronto
Walter and Anna in Toronto

Bedroom Suite

Excellent price for the quality of the furniture. Saber makes the process extremely easy and pleasant. I would highly recommend Bershire Furniture to my friends as I know how difficult it is to get good value for what you pay.

Dear Anna & Walter

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It's our honor to keep you as our customer and happy to be there when you need any furnishings. Enjoy your beautiful bedroom set for many happy years.

Thanks again

Saber

jamesg in Waterdown
jamesg in Waterdown
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Beyond Expectations

Both product and service exceeded expectations in every area. Saber and Saeed have more than earned all of the glowing reviews they receive. They offer the best quality and selection and price it better than anywhere else you can find it. They remain personally involved every step of the way and go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. You simply can't go wrong doing business with these gentlemen and they will our first stop the next time we are in the market for furniture.

James & Judy
It is our pleasure to provide you best quality furnishing for your home. You are both classy people have a very good taste in quality furniture. Enjoy your beautiful bedroom and dining room for many happy years.

Thanks
Saber & Saeed

Don Charlton from Kitchener
Don Charlton from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Online purchase - furniture

I was impressed with the customer service of Berkshire Furniture, both during and after the sale. When I was dissatisfied with my purchase, they reacted quickly to make it right. They treated me in a way that made it clear they wanted me to be a return customer. Thanks!

Khalid from Toronto
Khalid from Toronto
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bunk Bed

Ladies I think I have found my top furniture store! Everyone needs to go to this store and view their collection on all kinds of furniture, and you will be forced to buy something. I bought a bunk bed for my twin daughters. Its from the Naiya collection in a rich, dark brown colour. It has a deep walnut finish and is solid hardwood and veneers. I ADORE it, and so do my daughters. The best thing about it is that it doesn't take up all that much space in a room. Its neat and tidy, just the way I like my furniture. Highly recommend! :D

Gina M in Burlington
Gina M in Burlington
5 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

Bedroom sets

We've purchased two bedrooms sets for our children and will definitely be going back for more. The owners are courteous and helpful and really know their product. Prices are great too for Canadian made furniture!

Thank you Gina.
It is our pleasure to be doing business with you. Wish you and family the best.

Thanks
Saber & Saeed

More about Berkshire Furniture

Sell quality home furnishings at affordable prices. Free shipping and 1yr warranty offered.
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?