Bergsma's Home Decor

Alison from Milton
Alison from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home colour consult

Sara came to our house for about a hour and gave us advice on paint colour for our walls. She gave us some great ideas of some colours we never would have thought of and the end result was great.

Kristen Hunt in Milton
Kristen Hunt in Milton
2 reviews MILTON, ON

Lighting

Went in to buy a new lighting fixture for my dining room. Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgable about the products they sell. They have a wonderful selection at great prices. Bergsma's offers many other great home items as well as a paint section. Would highly recommend checking it out!

K. Gregory
K. Gregory
2 reviews ,

Interior design change

I have virtually redesigned and repainted the entrie interior of our home. The only paint we use is Moores and the local store, Bergsmas is the location we have come to depend on. The service is top notch and friendly and they are very knowledgable. Thier store also carries a number of lighting options for decorating purposes. Higly recommended to visit and try out.

victoria1
victoria1
1 review Milton, ON

Painting

I can't brag about Andrew enough love the store and his customer service. His knowledge of the product is outstanding, and I would suggest you to check him out first before going for the sale product at your neighbourhood store.

agent orange
agent orange

wall paper border

I have attended this store in the past and all though they have a nice selection of home decord products...I found you have to "special order" most of what you need. Their receipts don't explain that they won't give you a full refund if the product does not meet you needs. You are stuck with it.
I would not visit this store again as this is a poor way to do business. If you are sure that run a good business and you treat your clients well, they will continue to return. it seems Bergsmas is more interested in making a buck than meeting your home improvement needs.