Benjamin Moore Paint

Less than enthusiastic in Surrey
Less than enthusiastic in Surrey
16 reviews Surrey, BC

Painting House Exterior

We bought several large buckets of what this company felt was one of their lower end products to paint the exterior of our whole house ourselves. Not only were the employees really helpful in selecting the correct paint for the job, but the product was soooo excellent it has lasted since 1992. We only have to spot wash it with a bleach solution where it gets a little dirty from the growth of all those water-loving things we get around here from the rain and it looks great again for another year. Wouldn't hesitate to do this again.

Linda from Vancouver
Linda from Vancouver
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Paint for Renovation

The people that work at Benjamin Moore are so helpful in assisting to get the exact colour and also to coordinate different colors of paints and also the product is superior to other paints

Vivian
Vivian
4 reviews Richmond, BC

paint

We always buy our paint from Benjamin Moore. They have a quality product that covers well. I love that they have the testers that you can use to try a colour before buying a whole gallon.

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Best advice and great paint

Painting is not as easy as one might think, especially if you want to do everything by yourself. The color you see in the store on those displays are never the colors that you end up on your walls... or at least that is my experience. :-) Lighting, objects, all affect the color of the walls. Of course, I would not know any of this before the guys at Benjamin Moore opened my mind. With them I made the right decision. It does not mean that the color was not affected by lighting or objects. :-)) It means I put that into equation when I chose it. :-) Happy customer. :-)

Lawrence in Richmond
Lawrence in Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Paints and supply

the paint are very good quality compare to home depot. The paint is a lot thicker and the smell is not as strong. The draw back the price is 30% more expensive then your normal paint shop. With the quality you get it is well worth it.

MODA Finishes
MODA Finishes
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

Interior paint job

As a painting contractor I can't tell you how much of a pleasure it is to work with Georgina and her fabulous staff at the Benjamin Moore in Richmond. Conveniently located just across the road from Ikea, Georgina and her staff are nothing but true professionals.

I can't recommend her and her paints enough - she's unreal. I can clearly remember when a client wanted a paint colour matched and her and her staff spent no less than 30 minutes carefully coding and re-coding the paint until it was to satisfaction. At the end the client (a mortgage broker with a sharp eye for home renovations) was 100% satisfied, we were pleased, and we'd happily use her services again.

Thanks again Georgina and the Ben Moore staff!

Sincerely,
Jason and Adam Pittelli and the MODA Finishes staff!

Geni from Richmond
Geni from Richmond

Kitchen

Went in and the sales people helped me get some colour swatches. Went home and tried them on the wall. Decided on a colour and called it in. Was ready when we went to pick it out.

Geni [last name removed -- Ed]

hawaiian bedroom
hawaiian bedroom
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

paint

This is the 4th time in the past 12 years that I decided to use Banjamin Moores paint for both the exterior and interior of my house. Very pleased with the outcome of the bedroom. From my past experiences, I know the color retention is great and the durability is high.

maddy in laddy
maddy in laddy
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint for furniture

I had a few mismatched pieces of wood furniture - I went to this location, purchased very black paint and now have a whole new living room. They left the white out of the formula in order for me to get the correct colour

Loonee from Surrey
Loonee from Surrey

9.8/10

Paint

At the Trites Road store in Richmond, B. was a great guy with good information. He was helpful, even helped save money. Lots of information. The person who helped me was an older guy with a ponytail.