Benix & Co. (Oshawa)

Housewares
419 King St W Oshawa ON L1J 2K5
HomeStars  >  Housewares in Oshawa  >  Benix & Co. (Oshawa)

Reviews for Benix & Co. (Oshawa)

suzi
suzi

canisters

Benix never fails to disappoint when I need a quick hostess/shower/or birhday gift. Lots of fun/seasonal items at very reasonable prices. great for basics also. I am always tempted to go in when passing by it in the mall, even when no gift is required, just to see what is new.

Paula from Oshawa
Paula from Oshawa

SPIRAL TIVOLI 26 CM fRY PAN

Anytime I walk in the mall at the OC I am attracted to BENIX & CO. The great display at the front of the store and the fact that I am a mother of three that cooks quite often, draws me to the kitchen supplies. But recently I am not so compelled to return to the store. My daughter purchased a SPIRAL TIVOLI 26CM frying pan as a gift for me. On first use the glass lid exploded. I was able to exchange it with no problems. 2 months later the handle fell off. When I went to the store I was told that there was no warranty on teflon. GREAT. Now I am stuck with a frying pan which is of no use to me. I have tried to email BENIX & CO and the address has failed. I tried to contact spiral but there is not a listing. How convenient. I guess the old story hold true, you can't judge a book by its cover. I would like to send a follow up review stating that the company appreciates its consumers. I do not think that I will return to the store.

ROSEMARY from OSHAWA
ROSEMARY from OSHAWA
2.5/10

4pcs Salad bowl set

My wife bought a salad bowl set MAY 17 2007 , when she opened it up at home it was cracked along with this was a receipt inside that it was purchased and brought back to the store and resealed - FOR SALE
We returned to store and where told to pick another one but remaining 3 sets were all cracked , thus every tues they receive their shipment and we go in trying to get a replacement with NO luck . Today JUNE 5 2007 we are still waiting , we were told today that they have no idea when the shipment will come in , also the one on display in the store now for sale is also cracked i asked manager why they would have that out and where told that if customers wanted to buy it , it was theirs P.S. fork and spoon were cleverly placed on crack so consumer would not notice . Manager would not give any information dealing with head office thats why i am writing this now . THANK YOU
P.S. THEIR REFUND POLICY - NO REFUNDS. EXCHANGE ONLY WITHIN 14 DAYS

I understand this BUT product was BROKEN , RETURN , RESEALED AND RESOLD TO MY WIFE . NOT A VERY GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE .

ASKING ANY OTHER CUSTOMERS WITH SIMULAIR STORY ... PLEASE POST
IF THIS WAS ONE OF OUR CARS OR TRUCKS WE BUILD IN OSHAWA WE WOULD NEVER HERE THE END OF THIS ! C.A.W. MEMBER MONEY DOESN'T GO ON TREES

Shannon C
Shannon C

Housewares and gifts

Christmas shopping this year opened my eyes to Benix – I haven’t shopped there much in the past, but I was looking for stemless wine glasses for a hostess gift, and as I walked by it in the mall, I thought I’d check it out. Well, not only did I end up with some very nice wine glasses, but I also found out that Benix has a wide selection of gift ideas and tons of things that I would buy for my own home (kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedroom items). The prices are reasonable (with great ‘door-crasher’ sales that are advertised in-store), and the stuff is good quality. Would highly recommend!