Benchmark Mechanical Ltd

Moe in Surrey
Moe in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Leak

Our condo was visited by the serviceman who wrote a ridiculous report to the starta. Now, I am stuck with a bill from strata. I tried contacting the company and it just goes to voicemail. Please contact.

Hi Moe, Please call us direct at 604-708-8993 or email me at janet@benchmarkmechanical.ca we would love to talk to you and make things right.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Changed our temperature control faucett next day used the shower whole apartment flooded. Not use this company never come on time and bad workmanship

We hired them to change our temperature control for our shower. They showed up day Late next day we used the shower the whole apartment was flooded. Don't use this company

Hi Mark,
Let me be the first to apologize for your experience of a leak from our workmanship/part we installed. It is true March 31, 2016 my senior tech did show up to replace a defective tub and shower diverting spout, he then ran the shower to inspect for leaks and found none. That night you had a shower and found no leaks. The next day 4-1-16 your partner/friend had a 45 minute shower, where the leak appeared. The same day (4-1-16) we came back and installed another diverting spout. The next day we had a restoration company arrive and over the next week made sure your unit was dried out and back to normal, we covered all the costs for this. You next called me to express your dissatisfaction with having to pay for the original service call for being put out and I agreed to reimburse you. My office left you a message in this regard and you never called back. Again we are truly sorry you had a bad experience while using my company.
Jeff
Benchmark Mechanical Ltd

Ingrid from Richmond
Ingrid from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Plumbing

I regularly ask this company to do work for our building. Owner Jeff suggests ways to help us save money and answers all my questions before any big job. Technicians are professional and jobs are completed according to spec or better. Timers work perfectly and safety of system installed verified.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?