Bellini Custom Cabinetry Ltd

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
2788 Dufferin St North York ON M6B 3R7
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Toronto  >  Bellini Custom Cabinetry Ltd

Reviews for Bellini Custom Cabinetry Ltd

7 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Custom Kitchen

We undertook a major home construction project. Bellini Cabinetry was used for all off the custom cabinetry in the house. We were extremely pleased with their attention to detail, professionalism and quality workmanship. I would recommend using Bellini for any of your custom cabinet needs. Their ideas and creative input were also much appreciated during the design stages.

7 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Custom Cabinetry

Bellini did exceptional work on my custom cabinetry. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Bellini's standards are second to none. My family and I were extremely happy with their craftsmanship. Guido assisted us tremendously on the design. So grateful to you all at Bellini!

Jasmine S. in Toronto
Jasmine S. in Toronto
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

kitchen cabinets

They did an AMAZING job on my custom cabinetry. The receptionist was extremely helpful everytime I called and when the labour came to our house I couldn't have asked for a better job. My family and I were extremely happy with the job. They were able to give us supreme advice on how to arrange our cabinets. Thanks so much, Bellini!

daphne on de vere
daphne on de vere

kitchen & bathroom cabinetry and design

We built our house recently and dealt with Bellini for our kitchen. Guido was very professional and very good at listening to what we wanted in our layout versus what was popular. The cabinetry is beautiful and service after installation was very good - we need the dummy panels on our fridge to be realigned..

More about Bellini Custom Cabinetry Ltd

Manufacture and install cabinets, wall units and vanities as well as other custom millwork.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?